Trade picks with the Cowboys? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade picks with the Cowboys?

fiedler fan..jk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why haven't I seen anyone talk about this yet? Everyone is saying we should trade our #2 overall pick for the Chargers two first round picks. Why don't we just do that with the Cowboys. They have the #11 overall and #20 overall. They also have a lot of holes at a lot of positions. They could move up and take a WR (Edwards or Williams) or a QB (I know they probably wouldn't want a qb with just getting Henson, but I think Henson will be a major bust). What do you guys think about the Dolphins trading their #2 overall (and possibly a 2nd day pick) for the Cowboys 2 first round picks (#11 overall and #20 overall)?

fiedler fan..jk said:
Why haven't I seen anyone talk about this yet? Everyone is saying we should trade our #2 overall pick for the Chargers two first round picks. Why don't we just do that with the Cowboys. They have the #11 overall and #20 overall. They also have a lot of holes at a lot of positions. They could move up and take a WR (Edwards or Williams) or a QB (I know they probably wouldn't want a qb with just getting Henson, but I think Henson will be a major bust). What do you guys think about the Dolphins trading their #2 overall (and possibly a 2nd day pick) for the Cowboys 2 first round picks (#11 overall and #20 overall)?

cause parcells is the kinda guy that loves 1st round draft pick studs...he wont give picks away...

fiedler fan..jk said:

Oh it has been talked about several times over the past several weeks. Parcells isn't big on trading away picks though so it isn't likely

fiedler fan..jk said:
what would they do w/ a no.2 overall? They have Drew and a rb. already. I don't think Parcells would give up both his 1st rd. picks where 11 and 20 has the best value in this draft.

I wouldnt do that trade. That trade is terrible value. The #2 pick according to the Draft Chart is worth 2600. The 11th is 1200 and the 20th is 815. thats 2015. Even if u add in their 2nd which is worse 345 that still only is 2360. I would take that though.

You said it yourself, the Cowboys have a lot of holes to fill, and why not keep the 2 first rounders and fill 2 holes instead of 1.

The Cowboys are in the same situation as us.They need several starters .The teams that the most likely to want to trade up are those who are SB contenders and those who might want one of the top two QBs or Wrs.

zuper_man said:
"They also want to keep the 2 picks to fill 2 holes insted of 1."
Sounds like my ex-girlfriend.

That ought to have kept you pretty busy....:lol: Maybe that's why she's your ex- girlfriend... :roflmao:

You answered your own question......lol. They have to many holes to fill.

Back
Top Bottom