Trade Preston Williams? What would we get in return? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Preston Williams? What would we get in return?

We literally have 9 WRs on the roster that I’d keep over him. Nobody should give up anything for this guy. There are still way better and more reliable options on the free agent market.

The Dolphins probably know they won't have room for him so they might as well facilitate some public workouts to generate interest from teams willing to give something of value and be ensured of acquiring him at a known cost. Same thing for other bubble veterans who aren't garnering the limited practice reps. Nothing says the team has to trade or cut anyone but who says they can't have an open and voluntary "B" practice for healthy players who aren't able to see action during regular practice?
I’m sure they’ll be lining up to trade for a tall, usually unavailable due to injury, WR with suspect hands.

I’m sure they’ll be lining up to trade for a tall, usually unavailable due to injury, WR with .uspect
I’m sure they’ll be lining up to trade for a tall, usually unavailable due to injury, WR with suspect hands.
Still probably better than a few of the 4th string WR in the league--at least when healthy as he is now.

in all seriousness with adam butler cut we need more d line depth so hopefully a reserve dt

i would immediately trade preston to dallas for trysten hill who is buried on their depth chart and has had injury issues

This dude is always hurt, was deemed out of shape last season, and then has the audacity to whine about reps publicly. You see why his whining ass went undrafted. Braylon Sanders and Erik Ezukanma are kicking his ass, and he doesn’t like it.

Bears need receivers and open to trading Jenkins.

Miami could stash Jenkins on the IR if he isn’t ready to go.

Good GMs set teams up with future options.
Now that could be a win-win

It appears Preston Williams wants out, or is not in future plans. There are alot of mouths to feed. Can we trade him, and what would we get in return?
doubt we get anything for him......not even a 7th round pick at this time

From today's McD conference:

-- In light of Preston Williams' public plea for more opportunity this week, McDaniel says players can best express their feelings on the football field. McDaniel says he tells his players, "I see better than I hear."

Back
Top Bottom