Trade Preston Williams? What would we get in return? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Preston Williams? What would we get in return?

I would like a 6th but would take a 7th.

Dude can't stay on the field and then blasts his team and new coach like his a 7 time Pro Bowler no getting his targets.

Adios.

I like our new guys with Sanders and the Texas A&M guy

No idea, but anything we could get for a WR with limited technical skills who relies on athleticism entirely to win matchups, coming off multiple leg injuries would be a good deal.

I'll take a bag of jolly ranchers for him.

We got Sanders, cut him if we must. He has been nothing but a disappointment

As an undrafted free agent in 2019, he came in and showed a lot of potential and with a very big need at the WR position, he was able to make the team and eventually break into the starting lineup.

Yet once he was injured and placed on IR in the 2019 season, he failed to get back to the player he appeared to be before his injury and he has been mostly irrelevant the past 2 seasons.

The Dolphins presently have at least 7 WR’s on the roster better than Williams at this time. I suspect teams around the league who might have an interest in him will wait until he is cut to offer him a shot at making their team. I think it’s fairly clear at this time that Williams isn’t in the Dolphins plans going forward.

If we can see that based on his limited action so far in training camp. I imagine all the other teams are aware Williams will likely be available in a few weeks and therefore there is no reason to give up a draft pick for him.

If they can get a 7th rounder for him, Grier deserves a raise.

More likely the Dolphins waive him sooner or later.

It's going to be a tough decision. The difference this time around is that it is in a good way. It will come down to a numbers game, where somebody who has talent will have to go.

Does this Welker character have any idea what to look for in a receiver?

It's going to be a tough decision. The difference this time around is that it is in a good way. It will come down to a numbers game, where somebody who has talent will have to go.

Does this Welker character have any idea what to look for in a receiver?
I think he may

Our wide receiver room is so refreshing this year as opposed to the last few years

Back
Top Bottom