**Trade Proposal #1** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Trade Proposal #1**

There will be some decent wrs in the 2021 class. I would just wait. I also think if the Dolphins were concerned about Williams recovery from his injury they would have drafted a wr this year. The lack of attention to the 2020 wr draft class seemed like a hint to me that the Dolphins are very happy with where Williams is at. And as stated above I doubt the Steeler would make that trade either.

Rosen, like Osweiler and Jay Cutler at the time - is not a starting QB.

Fin fans won't admit this until he is gone.

No way Tomlin thinks Rosen has any value.

Last edited:
Starting today through next Sunday, I will be proposing one trade each day that I think would be very beneficial for the Miami Dolphins to do, and I would love to hear your opinion on each one. The trade proposals will be mutually exclusive so each proposal will made as if we have a clean slate and all of our assets. Anyways, let's get to it. Here is the proposal for today:

Trade Proposal #1

Miami Dolphins receive:
WR - Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

Pittsburgh Steelers receive:
QB - Josh Rosen
Houston Texans 2021 2nd Round Pick

Even though DeVante Parker is a really good No. 1 receiver, the Dolphins need help. Preston Williams has All-Pro potential but just tore his ACL. The Steelers are in need of a replacement for Ben Roethlisberger and may be willing to part with Schuster as they will soon be in rebuild mode. A young QB and an extra 2nd Round Pick would drastically help with such a rebuild.

Be sure to let me know what you guys think about this trade. I personally would love for Miami to make this move. Can't wait for your feedback, but please keep it constructive. Thank you!

Why in the hell would the Steelers do that? If they valued Minkah as 1st round pick then would they settle for less for JuJu Smith Schuster? Rosen is basically worthless at this point, more valuable to us than any other team.

Rosen doesn't hold that value anymore.

He went from a 1st rd pick to trade bait for a 2nd in one year. After his short stint in Miami, a 4th or 5th is what I think you can get for him...at most.

With Cam still available, i see even less market value for Rosen. Oh and PITT isnt moving JuJu for a bag of chips.

What makes you think a week long series from you is needed?

Dont like this one, JuJu is okay, but not worth that 2nd that could land an equally talented receiver

Rosen to Pitt for their 3rd.....if Ben hoes down, they probably do it.

Rosen, like Osweiler and Jay Cutler at the time - is not a starting QB.

Fin fans won't admit this until he is gone.

No way Tomlin thinks Rosen has any value.

There's a big difference between a qb with 10+ years experience no longer being a starting level qb and a qb with just 16 or 17 career starts not being a starting level qb yet. I would love to compare Rosen with where he's at now and Fitzpatrick with where he was at when he was 23. Sure one was a 1st round pick and the other wasn't but it doesn't change the fact that some players improve in early stages of their careers and are not the same player at 24 or 25 that they were at 21 or 22.

Rosen is on the cheap....Tua probably won’t play this year.

Develop him...if he does something this year his value jumps.

There’s no law that says you can’t develop a QB....see Ron Wolfe 101

Lawd knows I love me some JuJu but no. There isn’t much value in Rosen right now and Pitt wouldnt flip JuJu for 2nd anyways.

Rosen needs to build up some value before we can consider moving him.

When it comes to JuJu, like the player but I feel like this draft class from 2020 is ultimately going to devalue the WR market in the next few years. I'd hate pay one before that actually happens, call me petty if you'd like.

Like the thread idea, don't let it discourage you. It's kinda like sitting in a rocking chair, talking trade scenarios gives us something to do but ultimately we aren't going anywhere.....

That

Not really. All we have is 1 good receiver. Williams can be great too but he has a torn ACL so who knows about that, and the rest are scrubs like Allen Hurns and a couple of fast, small guys like Grant.
I'm thinking Grant will be off the roster before the season starts unless there is an injury or two in camp

I would prefer to keep Rosen and the no 2 pick. Rosen can still develop - it’s just a lot to trade for a WR.

Lawd knows I love me some JuJu but no. There isn’t much value in Rosen right now and Pitt wouldnt flip JuJu for 2nd anyways.
he wasn't asking if it was feasible, I think he was asking would you do it.

Back
Top Bottom