**Trade Proposal #1** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Trade Proposal #1**

A trade I would explore would be with the browns, They signed the right end from Atlanta and gave him the richest contract ever for a tight end, then they drafted the Mackey award winner in the draft, let’s make a run at Njoku.

Look, we need to stop talking about getting rid of Rosen. What exactly are we gonna do if Tua gets hurt again? Yes, we have Fitz this year, but we need insurance behind Tua going forward. Rosen may turn out to our 2nd string QB. Meaning we don't have to worry about the position any more. And I don't see Pittsburgh trading JuJu for Rosen. And I damn sure don't see Miami trading away a 2nd round pick.

Rosen doesn’t have trade value at this time and I just don’t see the Steelers wanting him as their backup QB or even their third team QB. Smith-Schuster is the Steelers #1 WR and I don’t see them having any interest in trading him. Much less for a backup or 3rd string QB and a 2nd round pick.

The Dolphins have plenty of WR’s on their roster now and the have plenty of picks next year if they want to add a WR after this season in the 2021 draft or even in free agency next year.

Look, we need to stop talking about getting rid of Rosen. What exactly are we gonna do if Tua gets hurt again? Yes, we have Fitz this year, but we need insurance behind Tua going forward. Rosen may turn out to our 2nd string QB. Meaning we don't have to worry about the position any more. And I don't see Pittsburgh trading JuJu for Rosen. And I damn sure don't see Miami trading away a 2nd round pick.

Hopefully never ever turn to Josh Rosen

PIT is nowhere close to a rebuild ... they are a playoff team with Ben back, that Defense is no joke ...

And no thanks to Juju .... I wouldn’t give a 2D for him straight up .....

Starting today through next Sunday, I will be proposing one trade each day that I think would be very beneficial for the Miami Dolphins to do, and I would love to hear your opinion on each one. The trade proposals will be mutually exclusive so each proposal will made as if we have a clean slate and all of our assets. Anyways, let's get to it. Here is the proposal for today:

Trade Proposal #1

Miami Dolphins receive:
WR - Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

Pittsburgh Steelers receive:
QB - Josh Rosen
Houston Texans 2021 2nd Round Pick

Even though DeVante Parker is a really good No. 1 receiver, the Dolphins need help. Preston Williams has All-Pro potential but just tore his ACL. The Steelers are in need of a replacement for Ben Roethlisberger and may be willing to part with Schuster as they will soon be in rebuild mode. A young QB and an extra 2nd Round Pick would drastically help with such a rebuild.

Be sure to let me know what you guys think about this trade. I personally would love for Miami to make this move. Can't wait for your feedback, but please keep it constructive. Thank you!

It would make sense for both sides, but there are some veteran QB's that are still available that Pittsburg may be interested In as a continuation pick.

Back
Top Bottom