TRADE RICKY for a QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE RICKY for a QB

papahotel

Five Time Champion
Reaction score
Hey I say lets welcome Ricky back and then trade him for what we really need a QUARTERBACK> Whats your thoughts ??:cool:

Did you say QUARTERBACK??? I thought you meant to say CORNERBACK, which would be a very good trade at this point in time!!! Our QB situation is set for this year, good or bad, we're banking on Feely and Frerotte.

papahotel said:
Hey I say lets welcome Ricky back and then trade him for what we really need a QUARTERBACK> Whats your thoughts ??:cool:

Who are we going to get? Rich Gannon? Oakland is the only team nuts enough to take him right now! Keep him this year & showcase him then see if we have any buyers? It will probably be a very low round pick. 3rd or less. No one will want to invest in a Rb that wants to retire in 2 years or may just wake up and retire again anytime.

who could we seriously trade him for???? he seriously is like worth a pack of gum and a water bottle

papahotel said:
Yeah, we could easily get Peyton Manning for him. Heck they me even throw in a couple of firsts and maybe Freeney. :shakeno: . When are some of you going to get it. RICKY HAS NOOOOOOOOOO TRADE VALUE. NONE, ZERO,NADA, ZILCH.

papahotel said:

With RWs credibility and reliability factor, we would probably not get enough in return to trade for J Feidler...

Look, they'll be no trade this season...period...this assumes he really comes back. The problem is no one will take on his salary and lack of respect (ability respect, not personal respect)...sorry, no trade on RW this year...

CanadaPhinsFan said:
We could trade him for Brees AND Rivers....

Look Man, you cannot be serious. Please tell me your just killing time here! He will have no value to anyone unless he proves he can play in Miami again.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom