TRADE: Ricky Williams & Pat Surtain for Robert Gallery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE: Ricky Williams & Pat Surtain for Robert Gallery

do this trade?

• yes

Votes: 65 38.0%
  • no

Votes: 106 62.0%

• Total voters

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
hey. was just curious, to see who would do this trade. I think It would be a great trade for miami, we would get one of the best tackles in the league....it would be good for oakland, they would get a good runningback, and a great cornerback, what do you think.

Doktor Ivel said:
hey. was just curious, to see who would do this trade. I think It would be a great trade for miami, we would get one of the best tackles in the league....it would be good for oakland, they would get a good runningback, and a great cornerback, what do you think.

They already have 2 good CBs and they just got Lamar Jordon so I don't know if they' would do it.

to reiterate my first post on this......uggggggggggghhhhhhh

JTaylor99 said:
They already have 2 good CBs and they just got Lamar Jordon so I don't know if they' would do it.
charles woodson, and Philip Buchanon, but one more wouldnt hurt, they would be unstopable, in the dime formation

Doktor Ivel said:

He didn't even play LT last year, how is he the best? Also, they just got Jordan and have 2 good corners. And 3rd, where would they get the money for this. No way in hell.

Everything that I heard about Gallery was that he didn't play like a #2 overall pick in the draft... I definately would NOT trade Surtain and Williams for him. I wouldn't even trade Surtain for him.

saves said:
He didn't even play LT last year, how is he the best? Also, they just got Jordan and have 2 good corners. And 3rd, where would they get the money for this. No way in hell.
where did i say he played LT??????
and by the way, he played both RT and LT.

Back
Top Bottom