TRADE: Ricky Williams & Pat Surtain for Robert Gallery | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE: Ricky Williams & Pat Surtain for Robert Gallery

do this trade?

• yes

Votes: 65 38.0%
  • no

Votes: 106 62.0%

• Total voters
Just for the sake of it say that Ricky comes back. then ask yourself the question, would the Raiders trade the #2 overall pick in last years draft for a HUGE question mark in Ricky and a great cb that if they wanted could get for a 2nd round pick when they already have 2 very serviceable cbs on their roster. Now after you objectively ask yourself that question and ponder it for a few minutes come back and post a reply.

ether79 said:
Just for the sake of it say that Ricky comes back. then ask yourself the question, would the Raiders trade the #2 overall pick in last years draft for a HUGE question mark in Ricky and a great cb that if they wanted could get for a 2nd round pick when they already have 2 very serviceable cbs on their roster. Now after you objectively ask yourself that question and ponder it for a few minutes come back and post a reply.
prolly not, but ya; never no.

Doktor Ivel said:
your from flordia, thats why you think that^
you prolly think that Damion Macintosh is better, or Vernon Carey, right?

What did Gallery do last year to warrant being one of the best tackles in the League?

Let alone, a player worthy enough of trading Surtain AND Ricky for?

Go ahead and answer those questions. It's a pipe dream anyway. He ain't coming back and they just signed Jordan!!

Dubfire said:
What did Gallery do last year to warrant being one of the best tackles in the League?

Go ahead and answer those questions. It's a pipe dream anyway. He ain't coming back and they just signed Jordan!!
Ricky will be back.

Dubfire said:

Go ahead and answer those questions. It's a pipe dream anyway. He ain't coming back and the just signed Jordan!!
IMO he probably will become one of the better tackles in the league, well atleast he has all the tools to.

Doktor Ivel said:
what i dont get about ricky is that people would kill to be as good as he was, i mean, why on earth would he have retired?

You're asking yourself this question now? :roflmao:

Doktor Ivel said:
wo do you think is a better Tackle than him?
Ogden?

At this point in his career there are many. It's good you like him and all that but you should be a little realistic.

Doktor Ivel said:
charles woodson, and Philip Buchanon, but one more wouldnt hurt, they would be unstopable, in the dime formation

you mean nickel formation?

Doktor Ivel said:
wo do you think is a better Tackle than him?
Ogden?

Well since I've seen Ogden manhandle Kearse and I've only seen Gallery get manhandled I'm gonna go with yes...

Themajster said:
Well since I've seen Ogden manhandle Kearse and I've only seen Gallery get manhandled I'm gonna go with yes...
really, who have you seen him get manhandled by?
and how many more years, do you think Ogden will be in the league?
gallery was one of the top tackles, last year, and was just a rookie, he will improve as time goes on. Plus i like to see a good local boy go pro, the way he did.

Back
Top Bottom