Trade Rosen Now | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rosen Now

You mean the GM that got us all those picks and 100 plus millions in cap space? GTFOHWTBS!

When all those picks and all that cap space transform the Dolphins into a SB caliber team than I will be impressed.

You judge a GM primarily based on the roster they put together not a roster they tear apart. LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT.

I want to give Rosen a fair shake. I know he's got it tough right now. Actually its a pretty damn raw deal. Josh needs the game to slow down for him still, but its kinda hard when the Oline refuses to block.

I'm not sure doing the platoon thing will help him at all. Fitz is Fitz. He is better off the bench than as the starter. That's pretty much his MO.

I'm happy the Jets won today. Concerned about the Bengals though.

I want to see us win a couple of games, but I dont want to lose that first pick, lol.

I feel platooning the QB's will keep Rosen from getting beat to death too fast and let Fitz, via performance, give the kid some functional insights that might make a believer out of him with regard to not holding the ball too long. If we win a few more games, then that's a good thing. We are always going to need to help our players improve without regard to who we may be able to get in the next draft.

Sometimes a lower ranked player can surprise you. Consider Allen in Carolina. There is nothing wrong with that. If the coaches want a 1st pick in the draft badly enough, we have plenty of 1st round picks, so that makes trading up a definite possibility. Tanking is just a knee-jerk reaction for those who lack patience or understanding or both.

If we let Fitz shine a little, it may generate interest and trade value and at his age that's a bonus for us. If it helps Rosen develop faster, we are in a better position to know what position we will need to draft a QB at. From my standpoint, we will be drafting another QB; who that will be has not yet decided by the coaches & front office. If Rosen washes out, we are really no worse off when you consider that many posters here want us draft a QB with the 1st pick no mater what happens with our current QB situation.

To quote Barry Petchesky:

"Whoever wants Trevor Lawrence should trade for Rosen ASAP"

The guy just flew out the womb. Give it a rest. You're opinion is wrong...
Gotta love people who tell others that their opinion is wrong...

What excuses did I make for Rosen? Are you mistaking my posts for someone else’s, or just seeing what you want to see?

No need to answer. Saying that Rosen was blitzed and hit on almost every dropback isn’t an excuse, it’s just facts. I never said it justified his terrible play. Just that it happened.
It’s pointless debating with them. If you say “nice pass by Rosen”, it means you think Rosen is the next Marino, you’re against drafting Tua, you’re fine with being mediocre, etc. There are no grey things here, it’s either black or white.

Rosen doesn't look the same to me.. He appears defeated and severely lacking the confidence that's needed at the position. Initially he displayed a sense of confidence and remained poise amongst the chaos while today he appeared to be frazzled and unsettled in every way. Yes the line was certainly not helping him...and rarely when he did have time to throw, there was still a sense of uneasiness about him. Unfortunately he wasn't able to get into any rhythm.... Which also leads me to the fact that I'm highly suspect of Chad O' Shea and his play calling.

You could immediately feel the sense of energy that shifted when Fitzpatrick came in for Rosen. We need a qb who can not only deliver on the field but one who is emotionally charged that can rally and inspire the team!! This is a quality that I haven't seen yet in Rosen.
That’s what was strange to watch. He really looked different than the prior weeks. Let’s see what happens going forward.

Carr took a beating and was out of football pretty quickly. Rosen is taking a worse beating behind a line that's going to get him killed. I agree that he looked terrible and when given time he still failed. He desperately needs a running game, an o-line and better weapons. The game is still a bit too fast for him and that's a concern. Starts like this will toughen him up or wash him out of football, we'll see. He took a step back today against a winless team. The hits are getting to him.

He is a year and a half into his career as a qb and has already burned out from one team. His career is in freefall, it's odd to keep talking about him like a raw draft prospect. A lot of players have short careers, certainly as starters.

Have to agree. I haven't seen anything that would make me believe he is a starter in this league let alone a 3rd string,

Rosen will be a good back up for us, once we pick Fromm if we don't get the first pick. but I must admit we are looking good for the first pick in the draft. and it must be Tua. wr,o/line & cb/fs. that's our first 5 picks. let's roll for 2020.

Back
Top Bottom