Trade Rosen Now | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rosen Now

Rosen looked like ****, but guess what Tom Brady looked like **** against this same defense for the first half of that game.

Im not comparing Rosen to Brady, but I am saying that this Redskin D can be very good when they want.

I'm not done evaluating Rosen 5 games into the season, same as I wasnt anointing him the future 4 games in.

Rosen needs to do a better job of...well, everything. Our Oline also needs to do a better ****ing job.

I'm not taking anything away from Fitz, he came in and sparked our offense to put the ball in the endzone twice. But we all know Fitz isnt the answer.

Keep starting Rosen.

Excellent analysis.
Dude, you need to let it go. ANUFan is a proselytizing member of the cult of Tua. Like any cultish group, there are some simple rules/delusions in play that cannot be argued against, regardless whether reality conflicts with them or not:

1. The only QB that can save the Dolphins is Tua.
2. Tua's college success will translate into legendary, nay even generational quality NFL level play
3. Every other position on the team is irrelevant, as Tua and a handful of free agents are all we need to turn the team around immediately, and certainly in no more than two years
4. The success or failure of the OL is merely a barometer for measuring the quality of the QB. IOW, the OL doesn't matter at all, a good QB will make the OL amazing, a bad one will make the OL appear terrible.
5. Any possible threat to securing Tua as the immediate starter must be eliminated via trade or coaching, these threats would include keeping any QB on the roster not named Tua, and attempting to win even a single game.
6. Lastly, always remember that Tannehill sucked and is the reason why this team was never successful, requiring any QB be judged immediately to prevent too long of an evaluation process.

So you see, questioning other parts of the team and expressing anything other than "do whatever it takes to lose" and "trade Rosen ASAP" is Irrelevant to these Tua faithful and brings them into conflict with their core delusions, requiring them to lash out or dismiss anything offhand so as to protect the delusion. This will remain this way until Tua is drafted and struggles to succeed, at which time they will suddenly start to blame everything but Tua. Unfortunately, that's what it will take before half of these posters start embracing reality again...

He's trying to say it doesn't count because the opponent played a different and apparently easier defensive scheme against Fitz and i supposed by contrast a harder one against Rosen.
So therefore, Just because Fitz statistically did better, you can't count it because the Redskins didn't play the exactly defensive scheme against him.

The only way it's comaparable is if it's the exact same scheme and the exact same personnel and the exact same down and distance.
Right here is proof that he didn't really understand what he was watching. They blitzed Fitz early just like Rosen except Fitz was getting the ball out fast. He was gaining yards while Rosen was eating sacks so they eventually stopped because it wasn't working.

Watching the kid play today live at the game, those 2 picks were god awful. Especially the one on the 34 yard line that should’ve at the least given this team some kind of points. No ones trading for him, he played poorly against a sub par team.

Listen up fellas. Here’s my layman’s take on this:

1. Rosen stunk today.
2. Fitz was decent today.
3. Fitz still sucks horribly.
4. We need to play Rosen as much as possible and let him develop.
5. See no 4; even if he’s not the future QB, you let him develop into a serviceable backup and / or you trade him in the next year or 2 or 3 when you’ve found your guy and you’ve developed Rosen into a player someone believes can be their guy (see Jimmy G, Jacoby Brissett, Keemun, Foleys, Bradford, Cousins, etc).
6. There is no magic in Fitzpatrick. He is still horrible no matter what he did today and he will not be playing on his 1,698th team next season. He will be watching from the sofa.

Right here is proof that he didn't really understand what he was watching. They blitzed Fitz early just like Rosen except Fitz was getting the ball out fast. He was gaining yards while Rosen was eating sacks so they eventually stopped because it wasn't working.

LOL

Rosen looked like ****, but guess what Tom Brady looked like **** against this same defense for the first half of that game.

Im not comparing Rosen to Brady, but I am saying that this Redskin D can be very good when they want.

I'm not done evaluating Rosen 5 games into the season, same as I wasnt anointing him the future 4 games in.

Rosen needs to do a better job of...well, everything. Our Oline also needs to do a better ****ing job.

I'm not taking anything away from Fitz, he came in and sparked our offense to put the ball in the endzone twice. But we all know Fitz isnt the answer.

Keep starting Rosen.
This

Was at the game today and yes, Rosen was awful. His passes were inaccurate and he had no pocket presence or vision downfield.
He looked like Tannihill on a bad day.
That being said, you absolutely use the rest of the year to evaluate him.
You see what you have and if you draft Tua you have a good backup on a cheap contract.

Listen up fellas. Here’s my layman’s take on this:

1. Rosen stunk today.
2. Fitz was decent today.
3. Fitz still sucks horribly.
4. We need to play Rosen as much as possible and let him develop.
5. See no 4; even if he’s not the future QB, you let him develop into a serviceable backup and / or you trade him in the next year or 2 or 3 when you’ve found your guy and you’ve developed Rosen into a player someone believes can be their guy (see Jimmy G, Jacoby Brissett, Keemun, Foleys, Bradford, Cousins, etc).
6. There is no magic in Fitzpatrick. He is still horrible no matter what he did today and he will not be playing on his 1,698th team next season. He will be watching from the sofa.

My only thing with this is thinking Rosen will develop "at worst." Actually, at worst, he doesn't develop, and the Dolphins get nothing out of their second-round investment. He gets ruined playing behind this line, which might be as bad an offensive line as has ever been assembled. He develops all kinds of bad habits just trying to survive and no other team ever believes he's worth trading for.

Wow imagine that, the majority of people on an NFL message board think irrationally. Why do you think most of them are here in the first place? Because nobody else in their life gives a damn about their ****ty opinions so they come here in hopes that someone will listen. In other news, water is wet
We all fit that description to some degree, lemmings more than others!

My only thing with this is thinking Rosen will develop "at worst." Actually, at worst, he doesn't develop, and the Dolphins get nothing out of their second-round investment. He gets ruined playing behind this line, which might be as bad an offensive line as has ever been assembled. He develops all kinds of bad habits just trying to survive and no other team ever believes he's worth trading for.
This is a very real concern (bad habits) but I don’t know what else we can do at this point. We are kinda stuck.

Technically water is a liquid which makes solid objects wet.

Technically, water is the most aggressive solvent in the universe.

Very few thing won't dissolve in it, except carbon a few other elements. That's good for us because we are basically just mobile bags of salt water.

Well some of us have a little more gas than others.

Back
Top Bottom