Trade Rosen Now | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rosen Now

Neither are some of the posters!

Dude don't blow my cover.

YY3uRtz.gif

Rosen looked like ****, but guess what Tom Brady looked like **** against this same defense for the first half of that game.

Im not comparing Rosen to Brady, but I am saying that this Redskin D can be very good when they want.

I'm not done evaluating Rosen 5 games into the season, same as I wasnt anointing him the future 4 games in.

Rosen needs to do a better job of...well, everything. Our Oline also needs to do a better ****ing job.

I'm not taking anything away from Fitz, he came in and sparked our offense to put the ball in the endzone twice. But we all know Fitz isnt the answer.

Keep starting Rosen.

I'm beginning to wonder if we wouldn't gain some advantage rotating these two QB's, playing a different one each half, unless they are having a real good game. It might make it tougher for the oppositions defense a little bit confused.

What have we got to lose?

I could have worded that better!

Rosen will continue to be the starter and put fitzs in if needed.tank for tua

I'm beginning to wonder if we wouldn't gain some advantage rotating these two QB's, playing a different one each half, unless they are having a real good game. It might make it tougher for the oppositions defense a little bit confused.

What have we got to lose?

I could have worded that better!

I want to give Rosen a fair shake. I know he's got it tough right now. Actually its a pretty damn raw deal. Josh needs the game to slow down for him still, but its kinda hard when the Oline refuses to block.

I'm not sure doing the platoon thing will help him at all. Fitz is Fitz. He is better off the bench than as the starter. That's pretty much his MO.

I'm happy the Jets won today. Concerned about the Bengals though.

I want to see us win a couple of games, but I dont want to lose that first pick, lol.

Rosen doesn't look the same to me.. He appears defeated and severely lacking the confidence that's needed at the position. Initially he displayed a sense of confidence and remained poise amongst the chaos while today he appeared to be frazzled and unsettled in every way. Yes the line was certainly not helping him...and rarely when he did have time to throw, there was still a sense of uneasiness about him. Unfortunately he wasn't able to get into any rhythm.... Which also leads me to the fact that I'm highly suspect of Chad O' Shea and his play calling.

You could immediately feel the sense of energy that shifted when Fitzpatrick came in for Rosen. We need a qb who can not only deliver on the field but one who is emotionally charged that can rally and inspire the team!! This is a quality that I haven't seen yet in Rosen.

The way the line blocked when Rosen was in, I don't think Fitzpatrick would have succeeded in Rosen's snaps either. But when Rosen did get time today, he didn't look like he would have succeeded in the snaps that Fitzpatrick got. It's not really questionable which quarterback played the best quarter of the season this year -- Fitz did it in today's fourth quarter.

That said, neither is likely to account well for themselves over the season. Fitz is probably more likely to play a little better but there isn't anything to be gained by him doing so in reality.

Can't wait to see Rosen get his chance behind a respectable offensive line, whether that's with us or another team. He deserves it! I'm rooting for the guy.

So what is a respectable offensive line? DAL? NE? Balt? Because right now, there seems to be alot of deficient oline play in the league...whether its because of injuries or scheme. Even KC is looking shoddy lately.

I believe in inside out building, but eventually your QB has to elevate his play to justify his job. Mariota was pulled today, and it seems TENN is coming to grips with a failed investment.

Oh really?

And how then was quarterback legend Ryan Fitzpatrick able to lead 2 touchdown drives out of 3 tries...with that EXACT SAME O-LINE?

he got rid of the ball. rosen isn't perfect but you're comparing his performance to a true veteran 14 year qb with multiple 400 yard games who isn't scared to let it fly which is also why he lost the job, he's too reckless but with this makeshift o-line and mediocre wr talent you have to go for broke and make quick decisions regardless of the pocket. rosen needs to anticipate better, too many times today he's expecting a clean pocket and doesn't adapt quick enough. its not the end for rosen by any stretch. rosen is trying not to make mistakes so he's still hesitating and apparently doesn't like to just throw it away. he will learn. can't believe i have to spell this out for you. its a very easy observation.

Ive been beating the "build around Rosen" drum and he faced relentless pressure for sure but he was flat out embarrassing to watch today
I also have expressed my view that Rosen was worth building around. Unfortunately it appears that the pounding he took last year with the Cardinals and again this year behind a terrible OL, he appears to have no confidence and today he looked lost even when he did have a few seconds to throw the ball.

The Dolphins obviously need to draft a QB in the first round but unless they drastically improve the offensive line, the new QB will not have much chance to have success either.

I do believe Rosen could be a decent starter if he played on a quality NFL team but right now the Dolphins are about as far from a quality NFL team as they have ever been.

Rosen doesn't look the same to me.. He appears defeated and severely lacking the confidence that's needed at the position. Initially he displayed a sense of confidence and remained poise amongst the chaos while today he appeared to be frazzled and unsettled in every way. Yes the line was certainly not helping him...and rarely when he did have time to throw, there was still a sense of uneasiness about him. Unfortunately he wasn't able to get into any rhythm.... Which also leads me to the fact that I'm highly suspect of Chad O' Shea and his play calling.

You could immediately feel the sense of energy that shifted when Fitzpatrick came in for Rosen. We need a qb who can not only deliver on the field but one who is emotionally charged that can rally and inspire the team!! This is a quality that I haven't seen yet in Rosen.

Sums up my thoughts exactly. He doesn't seem like he inspires much confidence from his teammates or have leadership qualities unfortunately. He has been dealt a terrible hand since he came into the league but I'm not willing to go the Tannehill route again and wait for a guy to turn the corner that never does.

Tired of seeing other teams young QBs come in and show something to get their franchises fired up. We are LONG overdue.

Back
Top Bottom