TRADE: rosenfells and other for better QB or RB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE: rosenfells and other for better QB or RB?

God_Child

Canadian Dol-fan
Reaction score
Exactly what the name says...
Rosenfells hasn't done much. Maybe it's time we try to trade #18 along with someone else and invest it in a QB or even a RB, what say you?

He was a FA and nobody signed him, so how are you going to trade him and for what?

what say i?

i say you have no idea what your talking about... and im gonna laugh so hard when i see others reply to your moronic post. hahaha

God_Child said:
Rosenfells hasn't done much. Maybe it's time we try to trade #18 along with someone else and invest it in a QB or even a RB, what say you?

:roflmao:

sounds great. He's a big commodity right now too. How bout o'l number 18 to Indy for Manning and James.

Who in there right mind would trade their socks for Rosenfells?? He isn't trade bait, Patrick Surtain is trade bait and not that much apparently.

I would like to apologize to Sage and his family beforehand... but when it comes to trade value... he's WORTHLESS.

Better idea. Let's trade ZT, JT, Chambers, McMike to the Pats for Bethel Johnson, one of their comp picks, and their punter. :shakeno:

God_Child said:

Why would someone trade for Sage when they didnt want him as a UFA? Who would that someone else be? Have to be a pretty good player. Surtain is already on the market and his salary demands are high, plus teh team we would trade with would have to have a need for a cb. KC is teh team showing most interest, what qb would we get from them? Not Green, that is their starter and they arent trading him to replace him with sage.

Not a real logical possibility.

Regan21286 said:
Better idea. Let's trade ZT, JT, Chambers, McMike to the Pats for Bethel Johnson, one of their comp picks, and their punter. :shakeno:

I like my idea better..

I think we should trade him for Losman.The only difference is the mouth.Sorry Bills fans .I feel like trash talking today.

Regan21286 said:

Comp picks can't be traded :roflmao: :roflmao:

According to some on here Sage should be two behind Freotte why would we trade him?

Sage is worth nothing to anyone...we'd be lucky if we got a late 7th rounder for him.

Nice try though...

Back
Top Bottom