TRADE: rosenfells and other for better QB or RB? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE: rosenfells and other for better QB or RB?

Sometimes it's better to just let these bad threads slide through instead of commenting on them again and again on how stupid they are.
Especially when the one who made the thread hasnt replied since posting.

NYinBostonFin said:
Sometimes it's better to just let these bad threads slide through instead of commenting on them again and again on how stupid they are.
Especially when the one who made the thread hasnt replied since posting.
And sometimes it`s best if the mods just delete stupid a** threads altogether.

God_Child said:
Exactly what the name says...
Rosenfells hasn't done much. Maybe it's time we try to trade #18 along with someone else and invest it in a QB or even a RB, what say you?

I suggest you delete this thread before everybody else sees it.....oops too late.

We just signed Rosenfels, why would we want to trade him?

welll i don't think your posting will be needed any longer on this site... we are relocating you to our rivals site either bills or jets.... there, we feel, you will be more accepted and your level of thinking will be appriciated

Krie30511 said:
welll i don't think your posting will be needed any longer on this site... we are relocating you to our rivals site either bills or jets.... there, we feel, you will be more accepted and your level of thinking will be appriciated

good lord

yeah, the QB who you say has done nothing is going to be a hot trade commodity :shakeno: Maybe we can get LT for him?

Megatron said:
WHAT!?!?!?! And lose the Sage Rosenfels Experience right after I just booked him for my childs birthday party, you're out of your mind sir.

:roflmao:

I dont know who is the funniest poster on this board....

Its close between Megatron and DarkOak.

Im still leaning towards DarkOak though.......

Sorry Mega.

BuffRangePigpen said:
good lord
That's it?? Spelling smack???

Well, at least you've raised the intelligence level of the average bills fan on this site so, there's that.

Back
Top Bottom