trade rumor: Starks and 2012 draft pick to bengals for palmer. rumor... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trade rumor: Starks and 2012 draft pick to bengals for palmer. rumor...

enduro

unknown quantity
Reaction score
Ok guys I am tired of beating around the bush. Write it down. My new trade rumor: Randy Starks and a high 2012 draft pick to the Bengals for Carson Palmer. That is all for now.

Ok guys I am tired of beating around the bush. Write it down. My new trade rumor: Randy Starks and a high 2012 draft pick to the Bengals for Carson Palmer. That is all for now.

why would Palmer want to play here esp if he has to restructure to fit our cap. People are so against Orton because he is not a winner because he was on a horrible team last year( yea I know mark sanchez is so good it would be impossible for him to be on a team that bad even if manning was) and people still want palmer here and he was not very good last year throwing 20 interceptions.

Rumor: Chad Henne is going to be the team's QB. There is nobody coming in to take the job until next year. Lack of judgement of the FO, but it is what it is.

agh not starks...

Hell yeah Starks! And I like Starks, he's probably about best downed lineman but we can afford to lose him more than we can afford to go into the season with Chad Henne.

Anyway, Enduro what's your source, I hope you didn't just make this up in your head.

I'm down with this if A. his wife has scouted and is happy about South Florida, since I understand she is a big part of any re-location for Palmer. B. He signs at least a three year deal. and C. we still draft a QB in the first round next year.

Doubt there is any truth to this rumor, but just throwing this out there: Odrick has been playing with the 1st team in front of Starks lately.

Back
Top Bottom