Trade Rumor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rumor

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
While on the road going back to Miami, i turned on ESPNews on Satellite radio. I herd the broadcaster talking about a trade Rumor that would involve Phillip Rivers and a second round draft pick going to San Fran for the #1 Draft pick so that they can draft Braylon Edwards. The front office of the Chargers was all for it, but Shottenheimer wants to keep Rivers. If the trade dosen't happen with the 49er's, the Phins could be the next possibility. Saban wants a second round draft pick, and in my opinion Rivers has just as much potential if not more than Rodgers or Smith. What are the odds that this trade could happen?

Their 2nd round pick is kinda high 56th I believe......I would prefer one of the 2 firsts but that's probably WAY to greedy......we would have to take that trade IMO.

Satellite Radio kicks *** my freinds. Rivers is better than both of the top Qbs in the draft, and we would be getting a second round pick.

I doubt San diego would make that trade if the 49ers turned them down since KFFL is reporting that the 49ers have Braylon Edwards listed as the best player in the draft. So if the chargers trade with us and the 49ers end up taking him their screwed and forced into taking mike williams #2 overall.

If we did that who would our running back be?

:rawk: :monkeyl: :abduct: :band2: :whip2: :cointoss: :saberfigh

FinFrenzy said:
I doubt San diego would make that trade if the 49ers turned them down since KFFL is reporting that the 49ers have Braylon Edwards listed as the best player in the draft. So if the chargers trade with us and the 49ers end up taking him their screwed and forced into taking mike williams #2 overall.

Didn't the 49er's just state that they we're looking at Rodgers? Mike Williams? I really don't see anything wrong with picking him up.

Back
Top Bottom