Trade rumors anger Lakers GM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade rumors anger Lakers GM

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
General manager Mitch Kupchak freely admits the Los Angeles Lakers might make significant roster changes this summer -- no surprise considering how poorly they fared last season.

But he says nothing that's been reported recently is true.

"Without getting into great detail, every trade I've heard about has been completely inaccurate," Kupchak said Friday. "Somebody should pay for that. I don't know where they originate. So many people get their feelings hurt."

Kupchak referred to the subjects of those reports.

"I'm on the phone. I would suspect there's going to be change on our roster," he said. "[But] it's unlikely that anything will happen [before Tuesday's NBA draft]. I don't anticipate anything will happen at this time."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/basketball/nba/06/24/bc.bkn.lakers.draft.ap/index.html

The most significant change they should make is firing Kupchak. That guy's terrible.

Mitch Cupcake is just upset that his Lakers are now the 2nd best NBA team in LA, and they won't be going back to the playoffs or winning anything anytime soon, even with Phil "Its all about the Money" Jackson. The Zen master can show us how great a coach he now is without Shaq. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom