Trade Surtain for a 4th rounder? NO WAY!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Surtain for a 4th rounder? NO WAY!!!

PHANTASTIC 13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I just read the Chiefs want to give us a fourth round pick for a pro bowl cornerback...what a joke. If I were Nick or Rick, I would tell Dick Vermiel to take a hike....maybe he would give us Preist Holmes for a fifth rounder? :shakeno: That guy needs to get a clue...I think we should hang on to Surtain if we can't at least get a second round pick for him, he has proved to be worth that much you would think.

yea, F that trade...but remember theyre trying to bargin shop, trying to wheel and deal..i just hope our front office is so mcfly...

they are trying to get sertain cheap if not, they will sign ty Law but yeah, this trade if goes ahead, is a joke

dol_fan_81 said:
they are trying to get sertain cheap if not, they will sign ty Law but yeah, this trade if goes ahead, is a joke

let em get ty law....he's still hurt and wil still be more expensoive then surtain.

It was just an opening bid. If the Chiefs could get Surtain for a 4th they would need to go get a new Head Coach. DV would have a coronary

Yo Vermiel, get the F out of here with that offer.

Go cry somewhere else when you exit the playoffs round 1.

I didnt want to see Pat go anyway so I'm glad they insulted us.

If Saban doesnt want to pay Surtain, then the Fins will probably just try to get any value for him rather then just losing him next year. If a 4th rd. pick is the best offer then so be it. Either way its still pretty early and we'll obviosuly hold out until draft day and see what the best offer is then. I think some team would be willing to beat KCs offer in order to get Surtain.

KillerJosh373 said:
If Saban doesnt want to pay Surtain, then the Fins will probably just try to get any value for him rather then just losing him next year. If a 4th rd. pick is the best offer then so be it. Either way its still pretty early and we'll obviosuly hold out until draft day and see what the best offer is then. I think some team would be willing to beat KCs offer in order to get Surtain.

What other teams are looking for CBs?

It is a pretty low pick for a top corner,

But if we don't get something for him now, we will lose later.

With that said I also think a 4th is way too low

Back
Top Bottom