Trade up Ammo - QB needy teams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade up Ammo - QB needy teams

I can't see the Redskins trading with anyone unless it's an julio/ricky type trade. They would give up No. 2 but also give up any chance of getting arguably the best player in the draft. I know the skins have made very bad decisions previously but I don't see them making this huge of a mistake. I believe the first spot realistically available for trade starts at 3. #M2C

I think it's going to take more than pick #5 and pick #18 to pull off this type of trade. The Redskins are in the drivers seat. They know teams are desperate. There was an article, I read online; in the past day or so, stating the Redskins know they can set their franchise up for the foreseeable future by trading the #2 pick for a boat load of picks. The Redskins aren't blind, knowing exactly what Miami has to potentially offer. They'll try and squeeze everything they can get out of any team. Hopefully Miami doesn't do anything like Jeff Ireland did when he was here. Picks and Money!!! Don't waste it? PLEASE!!!

I understand what you're saying about not giving up too much but Ireland only gave up a 2nd round pick (42) to move from 12 to 3. That is very good value. The problem was he took the wrong person!

And yes, the Redskins could potentially get a boat load of picks IF they want to drop lower in 1, get second day picks and future picks.

If Grier trades up then he needs a thorough psych evaluation. In a rebuild process when there's a plethora of draft picks specifically in the first 3 rounds YOU DO NOT sell the farm on a whim by any means.

Simple as that IMHO
Except he does what the owner says - this time - he won’t survive if he doesn’t

There's no way Washington can be dumb enough to trade away the chance to get Chase Young.. Or.. can they?

Except he does what the owner says - this time - he won’t survive if he doesn’t

Not if McKenzie and Allen were brought into the fold to be the "football guys" the same owner is not. The Four Horsemen (Grier, Flores, McKenzie, Allen) seem to share the same vision/philosophy for this rebuild and thank goodness Ross is laying in the cut on this.

Smokescreens, dream (preferred) mock drafts, rumors, etc. are all commonplace this time of year until the moment of truth which is draft day arrives.

Not if McKenzie and Allen were brought into the fold to be the "football guys" the same owner is not. The Four Horsemen (Grier, Flores, McKenzie, Allen) seem to share the same vision/philosophy for this rebuild and thank goodness Ross is laying in the cut on this.

Smokescreens, dream (preferred) mock drafts, rumors, etc. are all commonplace this time of year until the moment of truth which is draft day arrives.
Doesn’t matter how many former GMs he brings in - Ross pays the bills - Ross gets what he wants this time he isn’t getting any younger

I honestly feel he is the safest pick at a pro bowl quality player.

I think bosa last year was much safer. And I say that as someone who studied both and not some hindsight 20/20 stuff

but that frame is absolutely ideal.

Doesn’t matter how many former GMs he brings in - Ross pays the bills - Ross gets what he wants this time he isn’t getting any younger

True that Ross does pay the bills; however, the media spin agenda plays a factor also. "The Dolphins are tanking for Tua, the Dolphins will be the worst NFL team of all-time", blah blah blah. Also, the same media spin about Ross giving the impression that the Dolphins will tank willingly except coach Flores didn't receive that memo.

True that Ross does pay the bills; however, the media spin agenda plays a factor also. "The Dolphins are tanking for Tua, the Dolphins will be the worst NFL team of all-time", blah blah blah. Also, the same media spin about Ross giving the impression that the Dolphins will tank willingly except coach Flores didn't receive that memo.

Well when we sign Tua and we will then the Tank for Tua rings true yet again
Flo has a five year contract - he has house money
Yah Flo won the room - hooray - that room is getting blown up
We traded solid assets to acquire said player - so there they have or thought out a fall back plan

Ross has his hands on this outcome don’t kid yourself, he pays all the bills, the man is playing the last few holes of his life - he doesn’t care to hurt feelings at this point - why should he?

Well when we sign Tua and we will then the Tank for Tua rings true yet again
Flo has a five year contract - he has house money
Yah Flo won the room - hooray - that room is getting blown up
We traded solid assets to acquire said player - so there they have or thought out a fall back plan

Ross has his hands on this outcome don’t kid yourself, he pays all the bills, the man is playing the last few holes of his life - he doesn’t care to hurt feelings at this point - why should he?

Until Draft Day 1st round arrives don't believe the hype and expect the unexpected.

The ultimate unknown is upon us with regards to whoever the 5th pick will be.

Until Draft Day 1st round arrives don't believe the hype and expect the unexpected.

The ultimate unknown is upon us with regards to whoever the 5th pick will be.
You only had to be paying attention since March 2019 that they are in love with Tua

So much so that they completely lit the franchise up - when they had 8-8 in their pocket

I'd love to Trade back with Raiders and pick up both their #1's this year, their #1 next year and a 2nd for 5 overall
The difference between #5 and #12 is 500 points. That = the 3 Raiders 3rd round picks this year or highest 3rd this year and a 2nd next year as the Raiders don't have a 2nd this year. them throwing in 2 extra 1st round picks is pure Pipe Dream.

Back
Top Bottom