Trade up to top of second round or bottum of first | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade up to top of second round or bottum of first

dolfan348454999

Macdaddy
Reaction score
Anybody else see the dolphins possibly trading there 46(440 on value chart) and 70(240 on chart) or 104(86) to move up and take somebody in the late first or early second. I think there is going to be some O linemen and deffensive guy in that who slip to that area. I know Saban wants allot of picks, but maybe he will fall in love with somebody.

On the pick value chart:
The 46 pick(440) and the 70 pick(240) are equal to a pick in the 28 range.
The 46 pick (440) and the 104 pick(86) is equal to a pick near the 37 pick.

if he slips past pick 25 then he may fall for a few more picks, even though I think green bay will pick him. Then he would be in a position were the dolphins could trade up for him.

Aaron Rodgers is still there, there's no way he should be there. If Green Bay passes on him we need to trade our 2nd rounder & our 1st next year to get him.

SMadison29 said:
Aaron Rodgers is still there, there's no way he should be there. If Green Bay passes on him we need to trade our 2nd rounder & our 1st next year to get him.

I agree, but I would want to do whatever we could to keep our first rounder next year. This years second third and third next year would be equal for both sides on the pick value chart.

Looks like the the O-Line are the ones who are slipping, D-Ends, and D-Tackles too. Anybody want to make a best available list?

Castillo and Bullock and Baas are posible for us at 46.I don't think we'll go DE,corner or LB.If we go defence I think it'll be DT or safety. If we go offence it'll be center or QB imo.

Ozzy rules!!

DT
Travis Johnson
Shaun Cody
Luis Castillo
Anntaj Hawthorne

OL
Khalif Barnes
Marcus Johnson
Chris Spenser

Danny said:
Castillo and Bullock and Baas are posible for us at 46.I don't think we'll go DE,corner or LB.If we go defence I think it'll be DT or safety. If we go offence it'll be center or QB imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Jason Campbell just got picked so i doubt they would trade up for a QB. I see them taking a QB in the thrid or fourth round.

Back
Top Bottom