Trade-up With Sf? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade-up With Sf?

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm being an optimist, but all these posts about trading Stills and Quinn got me thinking.

The 49ers need pass rushers and wide receivers. Why not trade Stills, Quinn, pick #13 and next year's 2nd rounder for SF's #2 overall. The Dolphins could then get Haskins and solve the quarterback position.

Stills is young, talented and was criminally underutilized by Miami last year. He's a good player. Quinn struggled, but Miami's run defense didn't help. He's only a few years removed from a 20-sack season.

SF would be passing on Nick Bosa, but the 13th overall could net them a good player.

Would the Dolphins have to give up more, or would that be in the ballpark?

Bosa is over hyped.

Give me Josh Allen instead. Complete package, proven in SEC and versatile.

Bosa has not been steadily improving. He is a name pick.
He was hurt all year. You’re wrong. He’s better than his brother and his brother is dominant. Also the sec has been garbage. It’s bama, Georgia and garbage.

Your way off on value to trade up 11 spots. Last year Jets traded 3 2nds to move up like 3 spots to draft a QB. Quinn has no or extremely low trade value or he would have been dealt already, and stills maybe is equivalent to 4-5th round compensation. We’d have to offer our first and next years first and most likely stills and a late round pick to even get them talking

No. No. A thousand times no.

No early round QB this year, and a million times no, trading up for one.

for who? I hope all the tua fans are ready for disappointment.

I never said Tua, you did.

We're just getting over the Tannehill haters when Ryan's soon to be gone and now we're starting Tua hating so soon?

It could be Tua, it could be Fromm, maybe our staff likes Herbert. It really depends how they play in their 3rd season and if they come out.

Trade up for one of the best of the 4 QB's available that's in reach for us and what fits the mold of what Miami is doing.

This year linemen, next year QB.

Your way off on value to trade up 11 spots. Last year Jets traded 3 2nds to move up like 3 spots to draft a QB. Quinn has no or extremely low trade value or he would have been dealt already, and stills maybe is equivalent to 4-5th round compensation. We’d have to offer our first and next years first and most likely stills and a late round pick to even get them talking
Wasn't sure on value. I do think SF would be interested in Stills. Not sure on Quinn.

Offers not even remotely realistic separate from everything else
What do you think it would take? I realize Miami isn't in the best position at #13. Raiders, Denver and NYG are all in better positions. But maybe including players and draft picks could get it done.

Back
Top Bottom