Trade-up With Sf? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade-up With Sf?

If the above poster is correct and Grier is personally the man that hand selected Charles Harris we may be in a lot of trouble.
Got to balance it out, though. He also selected Tunsil, Howard and Fitzpatrick.

Reactions: BSQ
I'd rather players is some sort of package deal for top 100 picks. Maybe Quinn, still, and some scrub might be worth a 3rd.

Maybe I'm being an optimist, but all these posts about trading Stills and Quinn got me thinking.

The 49ers need pass rushers and wide receivers. Why not trade Stills, Quinn, pick #13 and next year's 2nd rounder for SF's #2 overall. The Dolphins could then get Haskins and solve the quarterback position.

Stills is young, talented and was criminally underutilized by Miami last year. He's a good player. Quinn struggled, but Miami's run defense didn't help. He's only a few years removed from a 20-sack season.

SF would be passing on Nick Bosa, but the 13th overall could net them a good player.

Would the Dolphins have to give up more, or would that be in the ballpark?
Drafting Haskins as our Franchise QB is Crazy Talk. What about Haskins tells you he is anywhere worth taking that high in the Draft. I see J Winston 2.0, no thanks.

Don't worry, we'll find you a player to whine about as soon as Ryan is officially gone.
Cool...as long as it means I don't have to hear any sucking noises from supporters whenever Tannehill is mentioned.

Your boy was ALWAYS a backup...and I know it still hurts, but fear not because butthurt is covered by most major medical.

Reactions: BSQ
Myles Garrett, the best player ever, clear #1 pick, over Patrick Mahomes, for a team that needed a QB.

And even that is better than our own brilliant man, Chris Grier, stayed pat, did nothing, no urgency, diligence, wisdom, and he got Charles Harris of all people. That's the guy running things for the Dolphins. It's unbelievable.
I agree with all of this, harsh but accurate imo.

Drafting Haskins as our Franchise QB is Crazy Talk. What about Haskins tells you he is anywhere worth taking that high in the Draft. I see J Winston 2.0, no thanks.
Well, obviously I'm no scout. But I do love Haskins. Strong arm, accurate, said to have high football IQ and leadership. Extremely productive. I believe Murray and Haskins have a shot to be top 10 caliber quarterbacks in the NFL. A lot depends on what team drafts them.

Based upon what exactly?
This is just silly talk.

IDK whether Nick will be as good or better than Joey, only time will tell. But to say that he's a 'name' pick and hasn't improved is beyond utterly ridiculous.

I joked last Fall that the loss of Bosa to Ohio State's defense was so impactful that he should have been considered for the Heisman trophy. The double and triple teams that guy often faced opened up others to make plays. Once he was gone, the Buckeyes defense was pretty average.
For a while there it was just bad.

Myles Garrett, the best player ever, clear #1 pick, over Patrick Mahomes, for a team that needed a QB.

And even that is better than our own brilliant man, Chris Grier, stayed pat, did nothing, no urgency, diligence, wisdom, and he got Charles Harris of all people. That's the guy running things for the Dolphins. It's unbelievable.

You’ve got to love the brilliant wisdom of hindsight. Sure would be nice to know how things will work out before making decisions.

Back
Top Bottom