trade up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trade up

alan huber

Starter
Reaction score
its time to get a rookie QB (worked out the last time ,,, marino)
dont care if we spend 2 fisrt rounders to get quinn or rusell . opinions?

Wanny, what's with the bogus username? You're not allowed on Finheaven.com!

Might not have to trade up for Quinn.

No need to waste draft picks trading up either. We have more holes on this team than just QB.

is it only me or does anyone else think quinn is overrated? The guy hasnt had a good game against top 10 teams.I really dont think he is the right guy here and i would hate to draft him.and i definitly would not trade up to get him

is it only me or does anyone else think quinn is overrated? The guy hasnt had a good game against top 10 teams.I really dont think he is the right guy here and i would hate to draft him.and i definitly would not trade up to get him

Did you miss last year's game against USC?

brady quinn the superstar!? oh ya we should def draft this guy He soooooooooooooo much better than what we got now.

He is particularly swell in bowl games. Man he has won a lot of them.
Not good at all against opponents who are ranked decent.

Stay away from brady quinn. and don't get me started on drew stanton.

we need a QB yes, but we need a good one, not an experiment.

here comes the posts of brady's stats vs all the other qb's stats posts.

stats are great and all but when you don't win you don't win.

its time to get a rookie QB (worked out the last time ,,, marino)
dont care if we spend 2 fisrt rounders to get quinn or rusell . opinions?

Um, no. The last time we drafted a rookie QB, it didn't work out. His name was Josh Heupel and he was cut in training camp.

In any event, I'm firmly aboard the "give Culpepper a chance" bandwagon. If Russell or Quinn should drop to 9, then maybe we make the pick, if only because they'd be the BPA. However, I certainly wouldn't trade up for either of them, since, yet again, we have fewer picks than most teams, and plenty of needs.

Stay put or trade down. We need the picks. I'm not necessarily sold on Quinn. I like Palmer, Stanton, or Kolb in the 3rd or 4th.

We have to stay at #9 and take the best player available.
We need to keep all of our picks.
We can trade some vets for picks. I say sign and trade Vonnie.
I would like to package Joey, Ricky, Booker,Vonnie to the Raiders for Jerry Porter and Michael Huff.

Stay put or trade down. We need the picks. I'm not necessarily sold on Quinn. I like Palmer, Stanton, or Kolb in the 3rd or 4th.

Stanton will be long gone by the 3rd and how anyone can like Palmer is way beyond me.

The only wat I would trade of is for Joe Thomas from Wisconson. I am really not sold on Russel, but if Quinnn is there with the ninth pick, then that is who I would want.

When you draft a QB don't expext him to start immediately. The better ones generally carry a clipboard for a whilte to get the hang of the pro game and the speed. Plus they need to learn the offense.

The old adage use to be 3-5 years for a college QB to become a good NFL QB. Let's use the time and coach. That's why I like Palmer. He has the height, strong arm, steps up in the pocket, and looks down field. According to all source material he hasn't had top notch coaching. Give him 2-3 years with a good coach and one offensive system.

Back
Top Bottom