Trade Value: Ronnie Brown and Patrick Turner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Value: Ronnie Brown and Patrick Turner

Elliott 1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If the Dolphins offered Ronnie Brown and Patrick Turner to Seattle; what do you think would be adequate compensation? Providing of course, they were, interested.

Yes, everyone is aware that Ronnie hurt his foot. He is going to be fine.

Do the Seahawks have any players of interest to the Dolphins, or would be a pick or picks??

I am 100% against getting rid of our best offensive player unless the hawks want to give us the 6th pick for him

I'll take their two 1st round draft picks, but they don't have much talent that I would want.

IMO it's moot unless we know we can and plan to draft CJ Spiller at 12 and can get back at least an early 2nd from them to address the LB need.

LOL LOL LOL I TOTALLY AGREE!!:hi5:

Nobody is forcing you to visit this site, or click on these kind of threads, or read them; and certainly nobody is compelling you to post, or.............are they??

If the off season is starting to annoy you guys, why not take a vacation.

Bye, see ya in August.

Your not getting anything better than a 3rd for Brown....try it on madden instead

Pat Turner has no trade value because he didn't play an ofeense snap last year.
Who would want him? Ronnie would be worth a second if healthy. It would be better to keep Ronnie and sign him to a long term deal.

R. Brown is not our best player. Even if he were our best player - when healthy - he's not dependable. Over the course of his career with Miami, we've seen about 16 games where he is a Pro Bowl caliber RB. When Cameron was here, Ronnie was playing his best football - before the injury, obviously. I don't think he ever fully recovered. But, before his latest injury, he was also playing at a Pro Bowl level in '09. Throughout the rest of his career, he's been a good, oft-injured RB. If they offered a 1st, we should JUMP at the opportunity. Brown's case is unfortunate. He's a great talent and a stand-up guy, but this game is business, and he's not a basket where I'd place my eggs.

Why do people keep talking about trading away our best offensive player? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Jake Long. Now I would send Ronnie "Porcelain" Brown away for a 2nd in a heartbeat. Use that pick on someone who can actually last a whole season.

Back
Top Bottom