Trade we could offer the Redskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade we could offer the Redskins

WvFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
How bout we offer the Redskins this trade.

The #2 overall and Pat Surtain for their now two first rounders #9 and #25 and 4th rounder #112 and a 3rd round pick next year and if they would go for it we could ask them to make it a conditional that could turn into a 2nd rounder but they prolly wouldnt do it.

They would then have their two biggest needs filled CB and WR. And we would have two picks in the first round with still a slight chance on Rodger's at #9 and then a guy like Mark Clayton maybe at #25 or even try to trade the #25 for an early 2nd and 3rd.

I honestly dont think that trade sounds off the wall for either team and even if it is a little bit the redskins are crazy enough to do it.

Breakdown:

We get:
3rd or maybe 2nd rounder in 2006

They get:
#2 overall to grab Braylon Edwards
Pat Surtain

What do you guys think?

It's not going to happen. The Skins have already said they're not going to trade the #9 pick.

y would they just trade to get more picks then trade to get rid of them it makes no sense and its just an unintelligent idea.

To get our #2 pick ALONE, they will have to give us all of their picks. Even if they did that, I think they still fall short according to the chart. If we did the trade you suggested we will be getting robbed.

WvFinFan said:
How bout we offer the Redskins this trade.

The #2 overall and Pat Surtain for their now two first rounders #9 and #25 and 4th rounder #112 and a 3rd round pick next year and if they would go for it we could ask them to make it a conditional that could turn into a 2nd rounder but they prolly wouldnt do it.

They would then have their two biggest needs filled CB and WR. And we would have two picks in the first round with still a slight chance on Rodger's at #9 and then a guy like Mark Clayton maybe at #25 or even try to trade the #25 for an early 2nd and 3rd.

I honestly dont think that trade sounds off the wall for either team and even if it is a little bit the redskins are crazy enough to do it.

Breakdown:

We get:
3rd or maybe 2nd rounder in 2006

They get:
#2 overall to grab Braylon Edwards
Pat Surtain

What do you guys think?
I couldn't disagree any more than I do

lilcubanphinfan said:
y would they just trade to get more picks then trade to get rid of them it makes no sense and its just an unintelligent idea.

Your an idiot. Go to sportsline.com and check the link for the story bout the trade. It gives two reasons why they might have made the trade. 1) to get a good CB and WR in the first round and 2) to have solid bait to try to trade up to one of the top 5 choices to get a Big Name guy like Braylon Edwards

So i think its a pretty logical idea.

you guys are all crazy. Look at what we are gettin for Surtain right now 4th rounder at best. So fine break it down to we get a 3rd for sure next year or possibly a 2nd, now for just the #2 pick we get two first rounders. One still inside the top 10 and a later first rounder and then throw on top of the an EARLY 4th rounder where you might be able to grab a Chris Henry or one of the many deep running backs like Ryan Moats or something. So NO that doesnt sound like a bad idea to me

Need More Than That To Make The Trade Even

no way in hell. We are going to trade down with the vikings if at all. Even if we did do that weird trade we would be able to get Rodgers and we probubly wouldn't take a WR with thge second pick. WR is one of the few positions that does not need alot of help. The only way I see the finz taking a wr is if we get stuck at #2 and edwards is still there.

Gladsadmad said:
everyone's a "crazy" idiot.... :googly:

I can agree with that. I will also say that i would rather have the Cards 2nd rounder for Surtain that the whole thing with the Redskins.

Back
Top Bottom