3. Ty Law
4. Pat Surtain
5. Samari Rolle
6. Charles Woodson
7. Sam Madison
8. Ronde Barber
9. Nate Clements
10. Will Allen

Champ Bailey - Clements is almost up to his level, if not there.
McAllister - No way he's #2. Top 5.
Law - The guy's still in a wheel chair.
Surtain - See my other posts
Rolle - Top 5 corner? Are you kidding? You consider Rolle a shut-down corner whose missed so many games and has worse stats than Clements?
Woodson - I'd have him around 7 or 8
Barber - Around there.
Clements - gotta be kidding? You have him in the same class as Will Allen? Is this a joke?

Emskirch said:
Which is worse, hrmmm let me think here.

1 is better then 2.

Hmmm... one player is still on the same team, while the other is employed in Dallas.

I don't know, what do you think?
Didn't you give up 2 1st rd. picks for Ricky? Where is he now? INDIA.

1 Champ Bailey
2 Nate Clements
3 Patrick Surtain
4 Chris McAlister
5 Charles Woodson
6 Fred Smoot
7 Ty Law
8 Antoine Winfield
9 Lito Sheppard
10 Samari Rolle

There really isn't a clear-cut #1 anymore with the way Champ got burned last year.

Crisis said:
Champ Bailey - Clements is almost up to his level, if not there.
McAllister - No way he's #2. Top 5.
Law - The guy's still in a wheel chair.
Surtain - See my other posts
Rolle - Top 5 corner? Are you kidding? You consider Rolle a shut-down corner whose missed so many games and has worse stats than Clements?
Woodson - I'd have him around 7 or 8
Barber - Around there.
Clements - gotta be kidding? You have him in the same class as Will Allen? Is this a joke?

Clements is nowhere near Bailey's level.

Did you see Bailey get burned all of last year? If based on last year alone- Clements is the best in the league. But basing it on careers, you have to give Chump the nudge.

Justasportsfan said:
Didn't you give up 2 1st rd. picks for Ricky? Where is he now? INDIA.

Didn't you guys lose 4 superbowls in a row?

I wonder why I don't own a membership over at Billslozerzone, maybe its because, I really don't care about that team :p

I think I will just save my time and my patience (sick of arguements with people who are SO HOMERISH) and put every Bills fan on my ignore list.

Is it just me or do they seem to be the most dillusional?

We have very classy Patriot fans on this board. They have something to offer and they are objective (even though they have every right to batter and bruise all of us with "dynasty" talk).

Almost every fan of every team that comes on this board offer something...objectiveness being the KEY. I'm a Phins fan but I also am a football fan and I like to think I am objective.

I don't overrate our players...I try to speak the truth.

The same CAN NOT be said about a TON of Bill fans that come here.

According to them Losman is the 2nd coming.
McGahee is the next big thing.
Lee Evans is the best young reciever in football.
Their team has no weaknesses.
Nate Clements is a top 3 corner (if he is a top 3 corner then why was he the 2nd alternate in the AFC....after a guy named Surtain incidentally).

I'm sure I'll get butchered for this post...don't care.

Madison > Clements ?

:roflmao:

He certainly is better at having WR's blow by him like he's standing still.

Emskirch said:
Didn't you guys lose 4 superbowls in a row?

I wonder why I don't own a membership over at Billslozerzone, maybe its because, I really don't care about that team :p
When you can't take the heat, turn it into smack.... :up: nice. That tactic is old.

Crisis said:
Did you see Bailey get burned all of last year? If based on last year alone- Clements is the best in the league. But basing it on careers, you have to give Chump the nudge.

The fact of the matter is there is no corner that is worth the 9th overall pick in the draft.

Why? Did you see Chump last year, wonder what the rule change had to do with that.

Crisis said:

Even if you're going on last year alone Clements wasn't the best CB.

Justasportsfan said:
When you can't take the heat, turn it into smack.... :up: nice. That tactic is old.

As old as a Bills fan on a Dolphins message board. :shakeno:

Closet Fin Fan :D

unifiedtheory said:
We have very classy Patriot fans on this board. They have something to offer and they are objective (even though they have every right to batter and bruise all of us with "dynasty" talk).

Almost every fan of every team that comes on this board offer something...objectiveness being the KEY. I'm a Phins fan but I also am a football fan and I like to think I am objective.

I don't overrate our players...I try to speak the truth.

The same CAN NOT be said about a TON of Bill fans that come here.
Run away when you can't discuss the subject that a finfan brought up. Are you ;)
unifiedtheory said:
According to them Losman is the 2nd coming.
McGahee is the next big thing.
Lee Evans is the best young reciever in football.
Their team has no weaknesses.
I'm sure I'll get butchered for this post...don't care.
Got Link?

zevo said:
Because Nate is a better player than Surtain. The guy gets picks, gets touchdowns on defense, gets touchdowns on Special teams, and is one of the fastest corners in the league.

Please give me a break Nate is not better than surtain. How many pro bowls has nate been to and how many surtain is been to thank you. plus surtain has had picks run back for touchdowns and he has lead the league twis with interceptions nate hasn't so don't give me that crapbesides you must be a bills fan why are you here!

Back
Top Bottom