Trading down as mueller says "if" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading down as mueller says "if"

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
well on the article mueller says "if" we stay at the 9th spot. I wonder if he sees moving up to pick up quinn or moving down to get more picks n maybe stanton or smith in later ends of round 1. dont be surprised.

well on the article mueller says "if" we stay at the 9th spot. I wonder if he sees moving up to pick up quinn or moving down to get more picks n maybe stanton or smith in later ends of round 1. dont be surprised.

What article are you referring to?

i'd like to move down a few spots if we arent targeting levi brown or tedd ginn. but if we stay put. maybe tedd ginn or laron landry will be our 1st round pick.

i'd like to move down a few spots if we arent targeting levi brown or tedd ginn. but if we stay put. maybe tedd ginn or laron landry will be our 1st round pick.

(Insert vomit at the thought of drafting Tedd Ginn)

There are only four guys I would really do anything for (or think will be great players).

Calvin Johnson: Not gonna happen but I love him for obvious reasons
Joe Thomas: See above
Levi Brown: Gonna be a monster
Ryan Kalil: (Trade down and take him of course) He is gonna anchor a line for the next 8-12 years unless he gets injured.

if we traded a few spots...like from #9, to #12-14....would that give us a 2nd or 3rd rounder this year too?? if so...im all for it.

ok i just checked out the draft trade value chart....if we traded down to #16...we could get another 2nd rounder. it would be a later 2nd rounder. but could we get somebody like Levi Brown at #16?? heck no. perhaps Justin Blalock...then Ryan Kalil early in the 2nd, and Lamar Woodley later in the 2nd.

me like :)

(Insert vomit at the thought of drafting Tedd Ginn)

There are only four guys I would really do anything for (or think will be great players).

Ryan Kalil: (Trade down and take him of course) He is gonna anchor a line for the next 8-12 years unless he gets injured.

AMEM BRO' amen, I love Kalil after seeing him Sat. (Combine coverage). Imagine trading down, getting Kalil (Dwight Stephenson) AND possibly adding quality picks in this deep draft!

I want it all!:bighug:

i just noticed...technically we could trade with New England...they have #24, and #28...idk if anyone would be too interested in that. First off, having #24 and #28 means u dont gotta pay ur 1st round pick as much cuz they were taken at #24 and #28. but it would be awesome if we picked Justin Blalock with #24...and then Lawrence Timmons (OLB) with #28. OR a receiver.

then with our 2nd we picked up Ryan Kalil. the numbers on the trade chart DO match almost...#24 and #28 equal 1400, our #9 pick is worth 1350. if NE wants a player real badly, theyd do it i think?

I wouldn't be surprised, I'd be sick to my stomach if that happened. Major reach, to even suggest that is crazy.

no way NE does taht with a divisoin foe.

Kalil will be gone early 2nd late 1st. the thing is, i DOUBT we go LT b/c why would we resign or have interest so to say in D mach? back up? doubt it we got Alabi unless its to back up Carey cuz i dont think we have a back up for RT? anyone confrim that?

yea the thought did cross my mind...why would we re-sign D-Mac?? maybe its a smokescreen, to make people think we arent gonna go LT. just cuz we draft an LT, it doesnt mean he is gonna immediately play.

we could just go with Justin Blalock (OT/OG) if we traded back to #24...and then if Kalil is a late 1st...well there ya go. then in the 2nd, Lamarr Woodley for OLB...gee so many draft boards say he is going in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd...i dont know what to think anymore...:(

I think he's talking about moving up to get Quinn. It fits with the rumor of our 1st and 3rd to Washington for their first.

Back
Top Bottom