Trading down if Arrington not signed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading down if Arrington not signed?

SEAFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thoughts on trading down, maybe we could trade down some in the 1st round pick up a OLB in DeMeco Ryans (this guy is a BEAST: Senior from Alabama graduated with close to [if not] 4.0 very intelligent), I would LOVE DeMeco Ryans if we end up not getting Arrington, I think Ryans is the most underrated OLB predicted in the first round. He also plays in the SEC which is primarily known for defense and was defensive player of the year in the SEC.

As well if we do this we could swipe up a 2nd round pick and get a decent DB, not sure who would be left it all depends on the 2nd round pick we get but I'm sure we could get some decent.

I am all for trading down. IOt would be nice to get an extra pickor two. Maybe target Carpenter or Simpson.

SEAFinFan said:
Thoughts on trading down, maybe we could trade down some in the 1st round pick up a OLB in DeMeco Ryans (this guy is a BEAST: Senior from Alabama graduated with close to [if not] 4.0 very intelligent), I would LOVE DeMeco Ryans if we end up not getting Arrington, I think Ryans is the most underrated OLB predicted in the first round. He also plays in the SEC which is primarily known for defense and was defensive player of the year in the SEC.

As well if we do this we could swipe up a 2nd round pick and get a decent DB, not sure who would be left it all depends on the 2nd round pick we get but I'm sure we could get some decent.

Im not big on Ryans. I think Lawson, or Carpenter would be better LBs

I am all for trading down and getting someone like Ko Simpson or BPA if someone slips and picking up and extra pick

Skeet84 said:
I am all for trading down and getting someone like Ko Simpson or BPA if someone slips and picking up and extra pick

once again Skeet I think we are the main guys pushing for trading down to get Ko:D

Back
Top Bottom