Trading For Jakeem Grant Would Mean Low-risk, High-reward For Saints | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading For Jakeem Grant Would Mean Low-risk, High-reward For Saints

You might be surprised what Grant can do if we had a half decent QB

Maybe, but his catch radius will always be limited due to his size.

He gives up 4-6 inches in height to corners, and I'm sure his arm length is proportionate to his height.

I'm not saying dump him asap but IMO he's a niche offensive role player and ST guy.
Valuable to a certain extent.

cheap young dynamic kick returner that can house it any time he touches the ball and we're looking to trade him why?

Rebuilding doesn’t mean get rid of all of your talented players.

Heard it all before - stockpile picks. Picks and money. Bird in the hand is worth multiple in the draft. Trading a cheap Grant would be dumb.

The article is dumb. It’s a “wouldn’t this be neat if it happened” but no substance. Then it uses data to show Grant was better at a number of things than Kamara and others. Ok, so how would they get him for a later round pick?

Grant would go nuts with the Saints.

That's one player I would hate to see go.

Just don't touch Wilson please. I saw over at Ganggreen they're speculating they could get him for a 4th rounder. This guy is the most dynamic game changer we've had since Ricky. Hands Off!!!!

Grant is the type of player you keep. EVERY YEAR HE GETS BETTER!! HIs contract is super cheap. Defenses RESPECT his game!! He is a legitimate threat!

Grant is the type of player you keep. EVERY YEAR HE GETS BETTER!! HIs contract is super cheap. Defenses RESPECT his game!! He is a legitimate threat!

I'm in complete agreement with you on this. However, I think this stuff gives you a better picture of 1) What Flores under the Patriots thought about Grant and his game 2) The vision or rather what the team doesn't want personnel wise in their receiving corps.

I would keep Grant

But we need to find someone of suitable size who can make those lightning quick moves in either direction like Edelman. That is an incredibly valuable skill set and it's the reason Edelman has always been absurdly underrated around here. It's like a basketball player who can create his own shot from anywhere on the court. He's not close to open...but then he is.

Back
Top Bottom