Trading For Jakeem Grant Would Mean Low-risk, High-reward For Saints | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading For Jakeem Grant Would Mean Low-risk, High-reward For Saints

He's a fast guy with nothing else to offer.

Cool. Now you want me to post videos of his amazing plays? Guarantee you the outweigh yours by a large margin.

His lack of usage was not an indictment of his abilities but rather on the stupidity of the coaching staff.

No way you give up Grant for just a 6th...at the very least if Flores really does not see him in Miami's plans, you trade him for a 4th to possibly 2nd depending how many games he performs in and/or successful he becomes.

Cool. Now you want me to post videos of his amazing plays? Guarantee you the outweigh yours by a large margin.

His lack of usage was not an indictment of his abilities but rather on the stupidity of the coaching staff.

Sure. Pick plays in a game and show me where he's running consistently clean routes.

That highlight video was terrible. Use some better material this time. That play I referenced is how he was and is most of the time.

Well when your wasting targets on a bad WR like Miami did with him, your bound to get a couple more catches.
Do you even know what you are arguing? Jakeem played 10 (!!!!) - in words: ten - games last year and had more yards and catches than he had the year before when he played 16 (!!!!) - in words: sixteen - games.

Sure. Pick plays in a game and show me where he's running consistently clean routes.

I'll keep regurgitating this ad nauseam:

He is 26, i repeat, 2.6. and has progressed every year.

Let's say you're right, the routes are not just bad, but HORRENDOUS. Let's say you are on point.

You have zero interest on what he might look like under a new regime? You're going to throw away, young, coachable, talent; and INARGUABLY, talent he has?

You're gonna throw away youthful potential for peanuts and not even give these new coaches/coordinators A chance to get their hands on him?

Bro... brother... pipo... my man- come on.

Do you even know what you are arguing? Jakeem played 10 (!!!!) - in words: ten - games last year and had more yards and catches than he had the year before when he played 16 (!!!!) - in words: sixteen - games.

It's all about opportunities.

Having 200 yards in 10 games is not worth keeping around and doesn't equal him being a better player than the year before. He was bad his first year and he's bad his 3rd year. No growth was shown other than he had more chances to show how below average he is.

Miami hasnt had a great WR since the early 90s so people forget what it looks like to have a guy that does everything well. Grant isn't very good at anything a NFL WR should be good at. If someone wants to offer a 5th for him you take it with a smile on your face and that's it. The only WR worth keeping for the future is Wilson, everyone else is replaceable.

I'll keep regurgitating this ad nauseam:

He is 26, i repeat, 2.6. and has progressed every year.

Let's say you're right, the routes are not just bad, but HORRENDOUS. Let's say you are on point.

You have zero interest on what he might look like under a new regime? You're going to throw away, young, coachable, talent; and INARGUABLY, talent he has?

You're gonna throw away youthful potential for peanuts and not even give these new coaches/coordinators A chance to get their hands on him?

Bro... brother... pipo... my man- come on.

He could be 23, he is still a below average WR that for some reason gets propped up around here for absolutely no reason. Nobody on the Dolphins outside of Tunsil and Howard are worth keeping.

He could be 23, he is still a below average WR that for some reason gets propped up around here for absolutely no reason. Nobody on the Dolphins outside of Tunsil and Howard are worth keeping.

That's crazy, imo.

Does he or does he not have potential? If your answer is no, you clearly have an agenda- no offense.

In a rebuild, you don't get rid of young potential.

That's crazy, imo.

Does he or does he not have potential? If your answer is no, you clearly have an agenda- no offense.

In a rebuild, you don't get rid of young potential.

Potential doesn't amount to anything, he hasn't done anything that says he has an ounce of potential

Holy cow, 7 pages for a Saints article that simply speculates that “probably wouldn’t take more than a late-round draft choice for New Orleans to bag Grant, and the Saints are projected to own two selections apiece in the sixth and seventh rounds this year“.

6th or 7th rounder for Grant and they later call that giving the Dolphins draft capital!?!?

The SaintsWire must be a delusional fan sight.

Back
Top Bottom