Trading Ogunleye Gives us more options... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Ogunleye Gives us more options...

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not only does it get rid of a headache while providing us with a good pick next year (effectively replaces the one we lost in acquiring Feely - could be much more), but trading Ogun would also free up the necessary cash to sign Chambers.

We would be able to charge into the June 1 cuts and get a good guard to fill our remaining hole on the oline PLUS, we could have our choice of the two premier QB's available right now: Couch or Collins, either one of which would be good insurance for the club along with Feely and Fiedler.

I doubt we sign anymore QBs, especially since Feeley was traded for a 2nd rounder. He will compete with JF for the starting job. I dont like greedy players like O-Gun, 'specially with the Pat Tillman incident and such, you would assume that some people would stop being jerks about money and posessions, but thats okay. O-Gun can sit out, makes him look so much smarter. :tongue:

not only would it free up cash for chambers but also mcmichael...I wanted to keep ogun but now i dont see it happening and would like to get what we can for him.

I would love to get a 1st round and a 3rd rounder for him. Most important we need to restruture Chambers and surtain contracts. Maybe with the rest of the money we can sign a potential Oline after June 1 cuts.

well, i say theres another way to get rid of the headache, sign him to a good deal after the june 1st cuts.

Back
Top Bottom