trading rosen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trading rosen

A 4th and Thuney for Rosen? In what world would anyone other than the Dolphins make a trade that crazy for a guy who has shown absolutely nothing at the pro-level.

They lost alot more than just Brady. Van Noy, Shelton, Ebner, Collins, Harmon, Karras, and Roberts.
They will fugue it out. Great coaches trumps everything. I think replacing the over-the-hill Brady won't be a problem. Whoever you get will be more nimble and buy even more time to pass than Brady did. He basically sucked last year. What they need is a few more quality skill players which they'll get or find.

I still can’t believe Rosen has any value whatsoever, he’s prove nothing as far as progression and nothing has been showcased to counter that opinion.

Without him showing something positive I see him as a cut down the road and someone might take him for nothing but aside from that I’d be shocked if we get anything for him at all

I don’t understand those that don’t realize Rosen needs to be developed, and that his only real value now is Letting that happen.

There is nothing wrong with developing more than one young QB...in fact I think the smart team will take developing multiple young QB’s at the same time more seriously in the future with the larger active squads.

They lost alot more than just Brady. Van Noy, Shelton, Ebner, Collins, Harmon, Karras, and Roberts.
I know but belicheck wants Shula record of winningest coach ever -347...he’s 67 - he will not lose at a pace to be close to have Trevor without trading a Kong’s random..,

Rosen may have some value in August/Spetember when the injuries start kicking in. The Steelers are in an interesting option as they have the wonderful combination of i) an ageing QB coming back from a serious injury, ii) a desperately poor backup situation, and iii) a terrible cap situation. I could quite easily see them throwing us a fifth if Roethlisberger struggles or gets injured again rather than going back to Rudolph/Hodges.

If not then he's a quality third-stringer going into season in which we'll likely need one, given that we'll have a 38 year-old starter due both an injury and a meltdown and a rookie possibly still getting back to full fitness.

Back
Top Bottom