trading rosen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trading rosen

From what I saw of Rosen. If he got time. He is allright.. when he is under pressure.. he need work. Rosen is slow in pocket and he takes to long throw ball..the bottom line: I didnt get fair assessment of Rosen because he needed play more games last yr and he didnt. Fitzpatrick hurt Rosen more than he help Rosen by being on rosters..

I doubt we do anything with Rosen until after the draft .... and even then we might carry him into camp and ‘hope’ he shows improvement AND that another team has an injury to improve his worth. Only good news right now is that he is cheap and young ....

Trade? Cam Newton and Winston are homeless with a **** ton of QB’s in the draft and you think we can get something for Rosen? Not happenin, keep the guy on the cheap. After next yr he and whoever we draft is who we roll with. If he gets comfortable being a b/u with have a Matt Moore. I mean he probably doesn’t want to keep moving around to be a b/u.

WE already spent the pick on him. Let's develop him and trade him when he's worth what we paid at least. If we're getting Tua, we'll need a busload of backup QB's to choose from...

From what I saw of Rosen. If he got time. He is allright.. when he is under pressure.. he need work. Rosen is slow in pocket and he takes to long throw ball..the bottom line: I didnt get fair assessment of Rosen because he needed play more games last yr and he didnt. Fitzpatrick hurt Rosen more than he help Rosen by being on rosters..

I won’t disagree, I’ll just ask this: if Rosen worked his tail off everyday, came to practise early, stayed late to work on things and watch film etc., etc....do you think maybe Flores would have given him more rope?

WE already spent the pick on him. Let's develop him and trade him when he's worth what we paid at least. If we're getting Tua, we'll need a busload of backup QB's to choose from...
Looking at what you paid to get a player is never a good business practise. It’s a sunk cost. But you’re right he has zero trade value now

imagine if the Cardinals took that approach.

I won’t disagree, I’ll just ask this: if Rosen worked his tail off everyday, came to practise early, stayed late to work on things and watch film etc., etc....do you think maybe Flores would have given him more rope?
Idk I can guess.. I think Fitzpatrick gave dolphins best chance of winning last yr.. coaches only got 3 to 4 yr...at some point u must win games in nfl. that problem w nfl.. it hard to develop qb. When winning is everything. To be honest I think Rosen best chance in nfl is too get cut. Than find team best fit him..

Imo his ship sailed. He’ll be a cheap back up somewhere and if given a chance to start due to injury he’ll get his shot but I don’t think he’ll be a 1 from the get go anywhere

I don’t understand those that don’t realize Rosen needs to be developed, and that his only real value now is Letting that happen.

There is nothing wrong with developing more than one young QB...in fact I think the smart team will take developing multiple young QB’s at the same time more seriously in the future with the larger active squads.
He's younger than Joe Burrow

He's younger than Joe Burrow
Burrow,loves,tua and herbert are new hot guy on block.doesnt mean they will be great but team are willing take that chance. Team have seen sample of Rosen and it not good at all.

Are you sure he didn't?

Idk I can guess.. I think Fitzpatrick gave dolphins best chance of winning last yr.. coaches only got 3 to 4 yr...at some point u must win games in nfl. that problem w nfl.. it hard to develop qb. When winning is everything. To be honest I think Rosen best chance in nfl is too get cut. Than find team best fit him..

It worked for Tannehill, well, he was traded, but the effect is the same as you are suggesting.

It worked for Tannehill, well, he was traded, but the effect is the same as you are suggesting.
Rosen ain't going make it w dolphins. Dolphins are looking for homerun qb.

They enlarged the rosters...with these crazy contracts a smart team is always developing more than one QB for the future!

Back
Top Bottom