Trai Turner available | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trai Turner available

Hey I am no Guru but if a team is trading a young GREAT player with 2 years left on his contract. They will find ways to keep those players.
My guess would be Miami was #1 on the Phone call list from Carolina for 3 reasons.1-we have plenty of cap space.2-We have plenty of picks to use.3-we are definitely in need of Oline players.

I was really excited when he was said to be on the trading block. Damn one of our biggest needs. But after being more informed by several who were actually of the Carolina Panther persuasion heard that he was actually less reliable the last two years and some say after his newer contract he never was the same (which was also mention by one of our posters..) And he most likely is going to be very expensive. So I'm of the persuasion that our FO was aware of this and thus passed.

Think the FO does see the need and hoping to throw a log on that excitement fire with the information about Thuney and Karras in our sights which makes sense to me. Plenty of time to where I believe there will be some pretty good opportunities that we easily have the assets to take advantage of and thinking that they will.

I was really excited when he was said to be on the trading block. Damn one of our biggest needs. But after being more informed by several who were actually of the Carolina Panther persuasion heard that he was actually less reliable the last two years and some say after his newer contract he never was the same (which was also mention by one of our posters..) And he most likely is going to be very expensive. So I'm of the persuasion that our FO was aware of this and thus passed.

Think the FO does see the need and hoping to throw a log on that excitement fire with the information about Thuney and Karras in our sights which makes sense to me. Plenty of time to where I believe there will be some pretty good opportunities that we easily have the assets to take advantage of and thinking that they will.
I always get worried when a team tries to dump a player like him.And I am gonna put Thuney into this category aswell.
Thuney very well could be the product of a QB who almost never takes sacks.Add to that is Bill will hardly ever let a player he loves walk.If NE doesnt tag him I would be a little more worried than most.
NE can just Franchise him and lock him up.

Back
Top Bottom