Traing Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Traing Camp

spazzolian

A.D.D. Activist
Reaction score
I am just absulotly stoked about about the schedule, It really favors the Dolphins for a change. Im just so damn happy right now... so happy that I just want a little tease of football to numb the pain of a playoffless offseason. So I'm eagerly awaiting the April 29th mini camp. I already have the day off. Ohh.... it'll be my first look at how Chambers and Boston will look with Fiedler and Feeley. Anyone else going? I just want to spend the entire day there, watch a little football and eat some crappy Arby's sandwhich.

This is post is just an expression of my gittieness right now.

Spazzo

I wish, but I have one thing holding me back. I live in Pennsylvania. Its hard to be a Fins fan in PA. God I love the Fins! :)

No big deal, the Dolphins will be up in the North East this year... Of couse with the Jets, then In Cincinnati early in the year.

where is it? @ nova? And what time does it start, I'll be there once i get the info.

This is why I didn't apply to the medical school at Nova. I wouldn't get any studying done down there.

The First set of Mini Camps is 4/30 - 5/2. The First Camp starts at 3:30, thats a Friday, Saturdays has two practices, one 10am the other at 4pm. Finally that Sunday, Drills begin at 1pm.

All the Mini Camp and QB school schedules are posted at the Dolphins official web site, \
www.miamidolphins.com just go to where they have all the event dates and you'll see it there.

Hey Muck, if you get to make it to any of the mini-camps, please bring some FH t-shirts...

Hey, there is an idea to market the site...

I'll try to be there reporting :-) Gonna try and get to Miami this summer.

Back
Top Bottom