Training Camp Day 10 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Day 10

@chrisperk: 11 on 11...1s v 1s...T'hill to Gray for short gain...CB Tank nice job covering Gesicki deep

Might be a photo finish between Caroo and Ford. Gotta give the edge to the cheaper contract in Ford

@chrisperk: Defensive back 7 wearing scout jerseys...might be more of red zone drill for offense vs. Tampa defense

I mean Ryan can learn a lot from watching Jay maneuver the pocket last year. The end result may not have been pretty but the movement was as good as we have seen in sometime around here.
Please no. A big reason why Cutler was so inaccurate was because he was either constantly shuffling his feet or throwing off his back foot to avoid getting hi jersey dirty. He may have had ok awareness, but everything else about his pocket presence was gawd awful.

Big fat no. I have never understood the hype surrounding this guy.

Or maybe that’s just how bad Julius Thomas is, people got hyped up for AJ Derby

I mean he literally only played two weeks and got here early December I believe. You guys are pretty hard on him lol

Please no. A big reason why Cutler was so inaccurate was because he was either constantly shuffling his feet or throwing off his back foot to avoid getting hi jersey dirty. He may have had ok awareness, but everything else about his pocket presence was gawd awful.

Completely disagree. Don’t confuse his throwing mechanics and footwork with his ability to manipulate the pocket and have awareness.

Jay did good work many times last year with an offensive line worse than the 2016 one. Ultimately his mechanics throwing the ball let him down.

I mean he literally only played two weeks and got here early December I believe. You guys are pretty hard on him lol

Correct brotha, but he had a career before the arrival w/ the Miami Dolphins that you can form opinions from

@flasportsbuzz: Sanders hits from 59 after Greg Joseph hits from 61 yesterday. These Dolphins rookie kickers have powerful legs

accuracy is vastly more important than power imo. Never missing fom 35-40 is more important than making 1 of 5 from 64

Back
Top Bottom