Training Camp Day 10 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Day 10

@LuisDSung: Vincent Taylor pushed aside his man with the 3rd team. Another unfair matchup, this defense is more talented than it's credited.

I mean nobody is gonna beat this guy if the throw is proper, especially in drills and 7 on 7 type of work in the red zone.

All about translating on game day
I'm optimistic it will. In previous camps it was always like the QB and the TE didn't have a "connection" going, we rarely heard good things about the TEs in the passing game during camp. While we weren't worried and were hoping that things would get better once the regular season started, they didn't. Now I think it's a good thing there's so many reports about Tannehill and Gesicki and I'm pretty sure it will also translate on game day.

@antwanstaley: Laremy Tunsil is limping on the sideline

yikes

facepalm.gif

I'm optimistic it will. In previous camps it was always like the QB and the TE didn't have a "connection" going, we rarely heard good things about the TEs in the passing game during camp. While we weren't worried and were hoping that things would get better once the regular season started, they didn't. Now I think it's a good thing there's so many reports about Tannehill and Gesicki and I'm pretty sure it will also translate on game day.

Even stuff like explosion off the line he needs to continue to work on. That athletic difference on defense at this level is so much higher, it won’t be the walk in the park it was in college and even in a camp setting.

But clearly that ceiling he has is hard to ignore . . . .and if he reaches it . . .oh man.

@LuisDSung: Another sack, James beat by Branch...

@AdamHBeasley: Cam Wake had a clear shot at Tannehill. This is a bad day for the offense.

Back
Top Bottom