Training Camp - Day 8 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp - Day 8

I don't think you can possibly give Flores the credit. BBs defenses have been pretty consistently good for like a decade. The hope is that Flores learned the ways from BB.
Make no mistake it was Flores calling the defensive play's in New England 2018, even if he wasn't listed as the defensive coordinator

Make no mistake it was Flores calling the defensive play's in New England 2018, even if he wasn't listed as the defensive coordinator
I hive Flores credit for executing the game plan to perfection, but BB was the architect.

That's not to say Flo didn't learn how to fly his own plane though.

I guess we're about to find out if it was Flores or BB or maybe it was a combination of both?

I can definitely see Flores being a good coach and I can see (like another poster said earlier) us making fun of the TNT wall in a couple years. I have no clue. If we dont get a QB, hes not gonna get a fair shake here.

I don't doubt that, but im saying look at all the other years where he didn't call the plays and BB defenses were still great. The constant over there is BB, not Flores. We just gotta hope Flores learned from him.

Just wanna say thanks to all the guys who have been posting tweets these last few days. I dont post much during them, usually at work, but its great to read through later and check out the discussions

@dougb123 @Banksy and always @Albert Romano

Oh and doug, keep on posting all the info you want man, i never got any vibe you were biased or anything at all.

You mean watch out entire defense. The only sure tacklers we have are Minkah and Howard who tackles well for a cb.

Everyone else whiffs all the time. McMillan, Kiko, Bobby McCain, TJ McDonald, Reshad Jones. We need less arm tacklers on this team.

I thought Kiko was one of the more consistent tacklers last year....

Kiko is going to have a tremendous year in tackles, TFL, and fumbles because Flores isn’t an idiot and is going to put him situations where he excels: attacking the ball carrier.

Back
Top Bottom