training camp press conferences | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

training camp press conferences

I'm guessing maybe Preston Williams isn't in shape.

He was probably told so the other day, hence the decision to "say nothing" by posting an emoji. He might not agree with the assessment.

Half the damn press conference we're talking about COVID protocols. I've been waiting months to start getting some football news and that's all they can ask right off the bat? C'mon, I'm calling BS on this...
They really didn’t practice today, so there really wasn’t anything to talk about unless you wanted him to talk about how the players looked in the clothes they wore to the first day of camp.

As far as all the questions concerning Covid is concerned. The virus isn’t going away anytime soon and will likely impact players and coaches throughout the league all season. So I suspect questions about Covid will be asked at every press conference.

They really didn’t practice today, so there really wasn’t anything to talk about unless you wanted him to talk about how the players looked in the clothes they wore to the first day of camp.

As far as all the questions concerning Covid is concerned. The virus isn’t going away anytime soon and will likely impact players and coaches throughout the league all season. So I suspect questions about Covid will be asked at every press conference.
There's a lot of off-season chatter out there about certain players, not that he would answer any of those questions but you still need to ask as a reporter. The COVID protocols have already been outlined and set into place by the NFL and all teams are expected to adhere to them, so asking questions of the team makes no sense, the questions should be directed towards the NFL. This is the last I will mention COVID and I would appreciate you doing the same, otherwise, the thread will take a turn in the wrong direction. I'm kinda sorry I brought it up in the first place, my bad...

it's always a waste of time because Flores never says anything anyway.....just dances around the question which is fine with me
Season 2 Ballroom Dancing GIF by Living Single

There's a lot of off-season chatter out there about certain players, not that he would answer any of those questions but you still need to ask as a reporter. The COVID protocols have already been outlined and set into place by the NFL and all teams are expected to adhere to them, so asking questions of the team makes no sense, the questions should be directed towards the NFL. This is the last I will mention COVID and I would appreciate you doing the same, otherwise, the thread will take a turn in the wrong direction. I'm kinda sorry I brought it up in the first place, my bad...
No problem. I would much rather be discussing football anyway.

Back
Top Bottom