Training Camp Reports? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Reports?

What the heck. I have been reading for the last few years that drones were all the rage. Well .... where the hell is the Dolphins Training Camp Drone?

Oh well, I'm sure not being able to see the plays will not slow down Omar Kelly from criticizing players that are not his personal friends.

What the heck. I have been reading for the last few years that drones were all the rage. Well .... where the hell is the Dolphins Training Camp Drone?

Oh well, I'm sure not being able to see the plays will not slow down Omar Kelly from criticizing players that are not his personal friends.
Omar is going to Omar. He likes to set the stage with praise/hate early so he can be like "told you so" later.

Omar is going to Omar. He likes to set the stage with praise/hate early so he can be like "told you so" later.
Yep ... and I'm sure he'll set up a click-bait war ... but I gotta admit, I do miss his training camp tweets. All of those guys used to attend and do write ups, but Omar consistently tweeted, and sort of lead everyone of the beat writers across the news outlets to do the same, which really helped me feel connected to the team during training camp.

Yep ... and I'm sure he'll set up a click-bait war ... but I gotta admit, I do miss his training camp tweets. All of those guys used to attend and do write ups, but Omar consistently tweeted, and sort of lead everyone of the beat writers across the news outlets to do the same, which really helped me feel connected to the team during training camp.

lol there he goes with those titles that can go either way. Just like I mentioned before. Its like he cant choose, so he leaves it open so hes never wrong.

Practice does not start for another 10 days.

Omar blocked me, which is ridiculous, and believe it or not I wish he didn’t. His game is simple, when we suck he’ll tell us we’re not that bad and when we’re good he’ll sing the praises for a couple of days then turn to we’re not that good. He just goes against the grain 100%. If you realize that you can sift through his tweets and get some news just ignore his opinions.

He blocked me for simply saying I thought it was embarrassing that he was doing podcasts with Miko Grimes. Sensitive much??

Last edited:

lol there he goes with those titles that can go either way. Just like I mentioned before. Its like he cant choose, so he leaves it open so hes never wrong.

This guy is just too much, a while back he wrote an article that said Miami has as much talent as any of the other teams in the AFC East, so the bar needs to be set high, yet now Omar does not want anyone to go overboard...

So which is it Omar, just as much talent, that they should be expected to compete for the East title, or don't go overboard.

Don't go double dipping your opinion, so that you can later do an I told you so as you try to hide the other.

Last edited:
This guy is just too much, a while back he wrote an article that said Miami has as much talent as any of the other teams in the AFC East, so the bar needs to be set high, yet now Omar does not want anyone to go overboard...

So which is it Omar, just as much talent, that they should be expected to compete for the East title, or don't go overboard.

Don't go double dipping your opinion, so that you can an I told you so as you try to hide the other.
Exactly my complaint with him. He also will delete his tweets, when hes proved wrong, or when he swears by something and it doesn't happen. People have called him out only to be blocked lol. Is what it is, occasionally will read his articles and tweets. There are people on the board who give better insight and opinion than some of the beat writers, and pod cast guys. I still like to listen to different opinions and points of view though.

Don't go double dipping your opinion, so that you can later do an I told you so as you try to hide the other.
Caught him...

Back
Top Bottom