Training Camp Updates - Day Five | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Five

The 3 yards per carry account, I think. Also that Matt Infante guy says he was told Rosen looks similar to Pat White.
OK. Now I'm convinced let's cut him now.....:rolleyes:

Matt was told? By Flores?

This board has become somewhat unbearable.

Guys grow up. The same exact people that stated that Fitz will play good enough to start our first 4 games, we will be bad and Rosen will start after the bye are complaining now that Fitzpatrick is ahead.

Also, why are people shocked that a 36 year old Harvard graduate who is playing for possibly his final contract is having an easier time learning than a 22 year old kid from LA that had a blow up hot tub in his dorm at UCLA?

And last... but not least.... Josh Rosen is younger than Drew Lock and 3 months older than Daniel Jones - both of who are not going to start at all this year. **** what happened to him in the past, he is a KID who could probably use an actual year (or 4-5 weeks) sitting behind Fitzpatrick letting him go out for what could be a beating.

Instead of *****ing nonstop about Rosen, why don't we talk about the young kids who are working their tails off to get in shape and make a professional roster.

The way some of you grown men talk about young kids is beyond sickening. You're supposed to be Dolphins FANS. Build the kids up. He is going to be on our payroll for 4 years.

I think Rosen will be just fine.

He will get to play at some point after Fitz goes down which is just a matter of time.

The same folks talking about 'tanking' are the ones tripping out because Rosen won't be the starter on day 1.

It should have been obvious to anyone who watches football that Fitz would beat him out, just based on how they played last season

and the complete and total disparity in game time experience.

Here's a little tip, just watching the games is much more fun than pretending to know better than the GM & coach every minute of every day. ;)

I think Flores is going to put building his program over the QB. The better QB will play until he shows he's not better. I know I'm in the minority but I'm disappointed that there isn't anything setting Josh Rosen apart from Ryan Fitzpatrick. You can talk to me about experience and 1 extra month in the system blah, blah, blah. Ryan Fitzpatrick is an average at best journeyman NFL QB, a highly drafted prospect should be showing some attribute that makes coaches want to get him out there. You guys can sugar coat this all you want, it's disappointing to me.

And with those two posts I also am done on Rosen in the camp threads today. Thanks guys!

Quite frankly, Rosen may have just gotten bumped behind Jake Rudock. I'm hearing that in some drills Rudock is taking second string reps while Rosen is running the scout team.

Rosen was bad enough to win the first overall pick. I say let him start! LOL

So just to get caught up on other items:

Today was the first practice since we fired the OL coach and apparently it was clearly our best practice for the OL

We first teamed Dieter at LG, kicked Davis out to RT and threw the big boy Holden in at RG. Hopefully this group can gain some consistency.

RT Mills has been pretty awful this far from what I have heard. Reed has been meh ok but glad to see them throw the rook in there.

Again a lot of versatility here but no solid performers outside the LT yet.

Rosen will give us a top 3 pick to get a QB. Start em

So Brady, Brees and Rodgers are not the top 3 QB's?[/QUOTe/]

I would say Brady, Brees, and Mahomes, but you could absolutely make an argument for Rodgers.

Funny thing? If it wasn’t for Saban’s poor judgement we could’ve had Brees and or Rodgers...

Back
Top Bottom