Training Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
Just wanting to know who is going to what training camp session? I was hoping to meet up with a couple of you and watch together. I will be attending the following dates and times:

July 26th 4:15-6pm
July 27th 4:15-6pm
July 28th 7-8:45pm (possible)
Aug 8th Preseason game (of course)
Aug 10th 4:15-6pm
Aug 17th 4:15-6pm
Aug 19th 7-8:45 at Pro-Player

Let me know if any of you will be attending and maybe we can meet...

:missmeth:

I will be at every morning, some days camps and every weekend camps..So you can PM me and I can give you my number and we can go from there..

I'll be going to most of the pm practices. Those morning ones are just too early for me.

Post a day or two before you go and everyone can meet in one spot.

If I'm still on the "lam", I'll be at a bunch of them.

yall are lucky that you guys live in miami... i use to live there befoer we moved to fort myers,,, i lived in miami for 9 years... im 16 and i can drive, but too bad i cant go to the training camps now that i drive..
gooooo dolphins

I am in Jacksonville so I to will not be able to attend any of the sessions! You guys are lucky!! I do look forward to the camp updates from all of you!! Thanks for keeping us fin fans that are not in Miami informed. You can never really trust the media and the things you hear. So thanks for being there for us!!!!!!!!

Its ok, well atleast i can see the dolphins game when they black out in the miami - fort lauderdale area... and i do go sometimes to miami to see a game
but cant go for training camp

Originally posted by MissMeth
Just wanting to know who is going to what training camp session? I was hoping to meet up with a couple of you and watch together. I will be attending the following dates and times:

July 26th 4:15-6pm
July 27th 4:15-6pm
July 28th 7-8:45pm (possible)
Aug 8th Preseason game (of course)
Aug 10th 4:15-6pm
Aug 17th 4:15-6pm
Aug 19th 7-8:45 at Pro-Player

Let me know if any of you will be attending and maybe we can meet...

:missmeth:

I will be there on the 26th and 27th for sure; Pre-season game as well and on 8-19. I have to see about the other ones.

I am sure that Ozzy will catch up with us as well.

Back
Top Bottom