Training Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp

dolfanrodney

Finhead4life
Reaction score
When is the first official day or training camp and will it still be open to the public at all like years past?

Dolfan4life34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont think that trainig camp is open to the public ecspecialy knowing saban hates when all the media and everything try to get close so i highly doubt it

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
some sessions will be open just not as many and nothing really until the actual training camp. They will keep a few open as they have youth programs were kids from pop-warner come and play and watch the phins. They have Signature sessions for kids as well (they tens to shy away from us older kids :( ) its a fun event my family always enjoys it, except the rain from last year

dolfanrodney

Finhead4life
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the info guys. I live in NY and want to attend it for just a few days. I have been on tours of it before so I know how close you actually see them practice. I will be at the opener against the Broncos, hope to see you all there.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
I think only one session is open to the press and public.

yankeehillbilly

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
awing_pilot said:
some sessions will be open just not as many and nothing really until the actual training camp. They will keep a few open as they have youth programs were kids from pop-warner come and play and watch the phins. They have Signature sessions for kids as well (they tens to shy away from us older kids :( ) its a fun event my family always enjoys it, except the rain from last year

Think I could rent a kid for a day so that I could get some cool autographs? :lol:

Top Bottom