Trash it!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trash it!!!

Vol&dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
Talk about your team and the division there in. and the NCAA daemon

I'll start
watch out for us we lost to florida the past 2 years but should have beaten them. we found away to lose both times . played bama tough should have beaten them last time. {when I hear the Name Kiffin I say OHSHEET oh Lane not Monte nevermind. :lol:

Roll Tide!!!! drops mic and walks away.

Talk about your team and the division there in. and the NCAA daemon

I'll start
watch out for us we lost to florida the past 2 years but should have beaten them. we found away to lose both times . played bama tough should have beaten them last time. {when I hear the Name Kiffin I say OHSHEET oh Lane not Monte nevermind. :lol:

Every year it's watch out for the vols. You'll start strong and even have a team like Bama on the ropes going into the 4th only to blow it in spectacular Les Miles-esque fashion. Losing by 2 total points the last few years after 11 straight against anemic gator teams who apparently think developing QB's isn't important has even been tragic for me to watch. But THIS is the year, right? This is the post Fulmer vol team everyone in rocky top has been waiting for that has the QB who can put the team on his forehead and reclaim the weak SEC east. Can't wait.

:lol:

Seriously though, there is some talent in vol land this year. And the east is up for grabs. USC will be terrible. GA and UF aren't entirely sure who their starting QBs are. The time is now. Doubt it though. You're the new Clemson. Learn to like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else notice Butch Jones looks like Sargent Carter from Gomer Pyle?

5d1b3efb97c08ff7499096842e92671a.jpg

UT....You better get a lot better before conf. play..or it's going to be a long year for you guys.

So is Tennessee supposed to be the second best team in the SEC? Asking for a friend...

Yes we need to get better. I didn't think think we beat the spread against App state I think they are better then what people where giving them credit for coming into the season they where 11-2 last year. But I figured we beat them by 10 or 13 never figured they'd take us to OT. We got to get better at defending the jet sweep and end around something I'm sure other teams took notice of. Of course Reeves-Maybin deciding to get his self ejected in the first quarter didn't help. At times in the game the offense seemed out of sync. But it was just one game hopefully they just needed to knocked some off season rust off. I know I'm going to be paying attention to the Miami @ App state game in a couple of weeks to see how App state does against another quality opponent.

SEC looking strong today...

I'm going to set a precedence and trash my 2 favorite teams simultaneously (For gator fans that means at the same time)

Watching the Utes under Whittingham is like watching the Phins under Dave and/or Tony. Tonight was the perfect example... The O (esp the line) was finally humming & Kyle kicks $#@#%&*@ FG.

The Utes were bloody sodding lucky tonight.

Back
Top Bottom