Travel To Dolphins From Fort Lauderdale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travel To Dolphins From Fort Lauderdale

Shuggy7

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello all,
Much appreciated if you could help me out.
I'm coming from the UK to the Jags game December 23rd and staying in Fort Lauderdale.
I had planned to Uber there and back but I've read a lot of nightmare stories with getting out of the stadium and huge cost etc.

I am happy to get any shuttle bus if taxi is a bad idea and I'll Uber back to my hotel from drop off point but I'm just after some advice as it seems difficult to find what options there are.

Thank you for any help as always and can't wait for the game

Hello all,
Much appreciated if you could help me out.
I'm coming from the UK to the Jags game December 23rd and staying in Fort Lauderdale.
I had planned to Uber there and back but I've read a lot of nightmare stories with getting out of the stadium and huge cost etc.

I am happy to get any shuttle bus if taxi is a bad idea and I'll Uber back to my hotel from drop off point but I'm just after some advice as it seems difficult to find what options there are.

Thank you for any help as always and can't wait for the game
Little bit further down you have the express shuttle options.

https://hardrockstadium.com/parking-transportation/

Not sure where in Fort Lauderdale you are staying but if you are at the beach then Las Olas/A1A would be your stop. The famous Elbo Room is right at the corner.

I used an Uber from North Miami Beach to Hardrock and back and it was easy and inexpensive. There's a taxi, Uber waiting area short walk from the stadium and it was super efficient no issues whatsoever

That's great thanks Phins and Artdnj.

I might jump on the shuttle bus to the Las Olas stop as we are only a 10min drive away (Pelican Grand Beach Resort). We will probably just walk back along the beach and get some food along that way and if Elbo Room is recommended we will head there.

Do the shuttles run quite often after the game or do you need to get there quite quickly after final whistle? I can't find a timetable anywhere.

We will definitely just get an Uber to the Stadium as we want to head to a Tailgate to get the full experience.

Thanks for you advice guys.

Also, I used go shuttle from FLL 2 South Beach and back for the return flight and it was timely, reasonable and really easy and quick... Highly recommend them.

That's great thanks Phins and Artdnj.

I might jump on the shuttle bus to the Las Olas stop as we are only a 10min drive away (Pelican Grand Beach Resort). We will probably just walk back along the beach and get some food along that way and if Elbo Room is recommended we will head there.

Do the shuttles run quite often after the game or do you need to get there quite quickly after final whistle? I can't find a timetable anywhere.

We will definitely just get an Uber to the Stadium as we want to head to a Tailgate to get the full experience.

Thanks for you advice guys.
I would contact guestexperience@hardrockstadium.com. They can probably give you all the details on the shuttle thingy.

Pelican Grand Beach Resort that's on the north end of Ft Lauderdale Beach.

I would contact guestexperience@hardrockstadium.com. They can probably give you all the details on the shuttle thingy.

Pelican Grand Beach Resort that's on the north end of Ft Lauderdale Beach.

Great advice Phins. For anyone who may come across this I had an email back saying the shuttle leaves 30mins after the game ends from Lot 14. Think that will be our plan. Walk the bars along the beach back to the hotel.
Look forward to seeing you at the tailgate.

Great advice Phins. For anyone who may come across this I had an email back saying the shuttle leaves 30mins after the game ends from Lot 14. Think that will be our plan. Walk the bars along the beach back to the hotel.
Look forward to seeing you at the tailgate.
Where are your seats?

Where are your seats?
I don't have any yet actually. Just looking through vivid seats now. I'm wanting to be close with atmosphere without the crazy cost so looking along the 20 yard line at block 120. Coming back at $350 for two including fees.
Anywhere else you'd recommend at all?

Back
Top Bottom