Traveling To Buffalo For The Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Traveling To Buffalo For The Game

enjoy, bless your heart sorry this has to be your first experience, kinda like when i went to see the scab Dolphins in NY

Is it wrong that the first thing that popped into my head after I read the title was "Im sorry.." =(

Hard not to be jilted after this long of suck... And yet I'm still optimistic every offseason and still live and die emotionally on Sundays....life of a fan...

Is it wrong that the first thing that popped into my head after I read the title was "Im sorry.." =(

Hard not to be jilted after this long of suck... And yet I'm still optimistic every offseason and still live and die emotionally on Sundays....life of a fan...
"My condolences" was my first thought.

I would recommend seeing Niagara Falls in winter though, if OP has the time.

Well I get to see Niagara Falls with my lady, so it’s not all that big of a waste. Could be Tannehills last game. I keep in touch with Walt Aiken’s he is a really cool guy and interacts with the fans. There is still players that do it for the fans and that is what keeps me going back

Bryan Cox says you'll love the stadium, he says it's number 1 :finger

My first thought was "why?" and then thought maybe you received tickets from a white elephant party at Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom