Travis Daniels-saw it coming, and a good pick.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Daniels-saw it coming, and a good pick..

PhinfanBo1

Scout Team
Reaction score
Like Keith and Boomer continue to say, Saban drafts based on value and what the Dolphins board indicates the team should do at a particular situation. When you can stick to that plan, and add a franchise runner, a first round caliber pass rusher, a 1st round talent linebacker, and a versatile defensive back with a lot of potential who was rated a little bit her on most boards.

Daniels needs to put on 5-10 pounds and I think maybe re-gain his confidence because he was so much better as a junior. He is a smart player who plays strong against the run, has good height, very good speed for the safety position, nice ball skills and good cover ability. If he can fill out his frame a little bit, he could provide some really nice depth at CB and FS, maybe playing in a lot of nickel and dime sets and special teams.

If he can add 10 - 15 lbs I believe we are looking at our free safety of the future. This guy has played there before and with his speed and his tackling ability he would be a good safety.

I personally hope we're eyeing him for the FS spot. Still think we're weak/unknown there.

Gain some weight and play some safety. :)

Back
Top Bottom