Travis Daniels | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Daniels

i think now that nick is gone...daniels will be nickel corner at best...i never thought he was all so great his rookie year, but since nick had him in college...seems like he favored him over the other better cbs on the team.

I believe there was a rumor he might be moved to DB because there was supposed interest in a FA safety at the time. This would make no sense. He was the #16 pick in the draft last year and has all of the physical tools for a starting safety. Give him time to learn. Maybe if we could get our #1 picks in camp on time they wouldn't be behind during camp. For as tough as Saban was supposed to be he sure got used by the agents and that caused his 1st rd pick two years in a row to not be ready for the season. I'd look for Allen to push to start at safety this year and if not play the nickel or dime role. I haven't seen our current starters signed to any long term deals so you have to wonder if JAllen will take the place of one of them. That's a pretty high pick to sit around. Especially with the speed he would add to the secondary.

Back
Top Bottom