Travis Daniels | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Daniels

Trowa

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the deal is with Travis Daniels? I haven't heard much about him this offseason. He was good his rookie year and I know he was injured last year. With Will Allen still on the roster and Jason Allen predicted to move to the CB position will Daniels be starting?

I really like the kid. Being a University of Alabama student and life long fan I saw him play us every year he was at LSU. He was in that dominant Saban defense that won the National Championship. Say what you will about Saban and I hate him too, but he knew defense. And I think Daniels has the ability to be a star. But just haven't heard much about him which is worrysome since secondary is a generally agreed upon main need for us.

Oh well, anyone with any info on the guy feel free to post.

Okay, I know he was injured last year, but Goodman out played him all year long. Unless we get another CB in the off-season, it should be Allen and Goodman starting. Don't be so sure that Jason Allen will move to corner, if he does I think it would be so that he would become the starter. We could have Allen and Allen at corner next year, who knows?

Go Dolphins

I think we should draft Landry and move Allen to CB.
Then we would have speed on the out side.Bell,Landry would play FS,SS.

Daniels would play nickel.

Go dolphins

I think we should draft Landry and move Allen to CB.
Then we would have speed on the out side.Bell,Landry would play FS,SS.

Daniels would play nickel.

Go dolphins

With his speed, or lack there of, I believe he is better suited for the nickle spot any how.

As for drafting Landy, I'd rather go with OL. It's time to start fixing that unit as it has been our weak link for the better part of the decade. (With QB as well of course.)

With his speed, or lack there of, I believe he is better suited for the nickle spot any how.

As for drafting Landy, I'd rather go with OL. It's time to start fixing that unit as it has been our weak link for the better part of the decade. (With QB as well of course.)

I say Ginn with the first pick, Meriweather with the 2nd pick.

Daniels in the nickle is a good spot for him. Just get his ankle healthy.

I say Ginn with the first pick, Meriweather with the 2nd pick.

Daniels in the nickle is a good spot for him. Just get his ankle healthy.

Hmm... I see that in your sig brother ice. :lol:

Ginn would be a nice pick, but he's not that "sure thing" I'd like to get. Don't get me wrong, I'm very aware there is no such thing as a sure thing, but I believe there are some more picks that would be more safe, if you will. Keeping that in mind, I would love Ginn's return abilities with us, so I won't be upset if we do in fact take him.

Im not so sure how good daniels actually is. As it is right now our starting corners are Goodman and W. Allen. Daniels really is more suited to play nickel than anything else. I dont know where it was projected that J. Allen will play corner because I havent heard anything about that from the team. I wouldnt mind seeing how well he could possibly do at corner but right now he is a safety. Daniels was only picked because he was with Saban at LSU and knew Saban's system. Who knows, maybe there were better players we could have picked over Daniels but as it stands right now he isnt good enough to start at corner.

He just doesn't seem to have that play making ability that really good corners have. It is probably because of his speed.

I really like Daniels,Bell,Allen and Allen. But can they make plays the whole season long. So Meriweather could be a good choice for round 2.

Since when is Jason Allen slated to move to corner?????

Reports were that he was the worst safety anywhere, ever or something. Physically dominant, mentally worthless. Or something. Who knows what stories to believe.

This thread got rated 2 stars because I asked for info on a player? Wow. Guess I should stop using this forum to attempt to acquire information and should just make random postings saying things like "Jets Suck," "The Wes Welker trade was amazing," and "Dan Marino 4 Pres."

To answer the question though I can not remember where I read that Jason Allen might move to corner but I remember reading it on some website. At this time though I think it's all rumors and speculation more than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom