Travis Henry could be out for 4 to 5 weeks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Henry could be out for 4 to 5 weeks

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
I heard on the Empire sports network this morning that henry is could be out for some time. His ribs are severely bruised if this is so. they said they will be looking at getting some RB's in.
The problem i have with this is that the Bills have been playing "fooled ya" with injuries (takeo spikes). I got this funny feelin that henry is just slightly bruised and he will play to fool philly. Ill wait and see but this could hurt the Bills pshycy if you ask me, if this is true. first off, they dont have a running game at all and secondly, they dont have their star RB to do it if they could. The Bills are officially one dimensional.

Soemthing else to consider. I dont think the Bills will fall, but Philly does have a good DB. If Mcnabb could have a break out week and maybe we showed them something (they had this week off), that maybe just maybe Philly gets off the snide with their backs against the wall. I seriously think we layed a physical woopin on Buffalo. If Henry is out, that means the game plan for philly is stop drew bledsoe/moulds.

I've been waiting for an update on Henry's condition after the Fins/Bills game. I went to BillsInsider yesterday to try and find out about Henry, but nothing interesting was said except all the bashing of the Bill's performance.

Zach bruised his ribs, put on a flak jacket and played. Henry must reall be hurt. I thought Magahee was ready to play. Did they put him on IR? I wonder if they will give Edwards a look? I would like to see him playing somewhere, but not with a rival.

Did Henry get hurt when Chester fell on him(or being tackled by three LBs and one other D-linemen) or what? Henry was getting pretty banged up in there from the get-go.

I don't think McGahee is supposed to be ready until mid-season. At the very least the Bills have to wait until after Week 6.

And with the bruised ribs, Clinton Portis suffered the same injury and they said he couldn't stand up for more than 45 minutes at a time it was so bad. He played sparingly monday night.

This changes nothing...

NEWSFLASH:
Buffalo Bills STILL have no running game...

Our team is punishing other teams (especially division rivals!

Donnie Abraham
Travis Henry

.....who is next?

I look at it this way.

In there or not he's basically non existant ;).

A healthy Henry can't even put up 100 yards.

Bills: What's the deal with Henry?

Bills: What's the deal with Henry?
Rumors were flying around Tuesday that Travis Henry told Eric Moulds on his weekly show that he would miss four weeks because of the rib injury suffered on Sunday night. However, Bills Daily is reporting today that Henry is significantly better and planning to play on Sunday.

There are rumors swirling about Henry. Publically he's insisting he will play, and the team lists him as questionable. Gregg Williams apparently is leaving the decision up to Travis Henry. If he feels ready to play, he'll play. As Ingtar33, a professional NFL scout who posts at the Billszone as a Bills fan suggests, Travis is clearly not running well now. Instead of hitting the small holes that are available, he's hesitating, looking for something more. We don't know when or if he will climb his way out of his funk. It could be the next game he plays, but he could be stuck until Willis McGahee replaces him and he's playing for another team. Obviously, we hope it's sooner. You guys want it to be later. We'll see. The other factor is the Bills line, which seems to be more proficient at pass blocking than run blocking, though they weren't stellar at either last Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom