Travis Henry gone?

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Thats strange Drew said last night that he was in Arizona a couple of days ago and he didnt think the trade was going to happened. But we'll see....

dolfancoolio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
This is great news!!! the cards would have great WR's and a great RB and thus would need a QB to complete it. if this deal gets done expect for them to be hungry for a QB in the draft. i think that if this henry deal happens before the draft that there is about a 70% chance that the cards will trade up with us to get which ever QB san fran doesn't take. we could then get benson or cadillac from their spot while picking up additional picks

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Yes, we should definitely be rooting for this trade to take place.

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
Hammered
Reaction score
Good, finally all of these talks will end because I'm getting sick of it.

UCFinfan

Starter
Reaction score
You guys think if we trade down with cards we will pick up Antrel Rolle?

greenflash01

Rookie
Reaction score
dolfancoolio said:
This is great news!!! the cards would have great WR's and a great RB and thus would need a QB to complete it. if this deal gets done expect for them to be hungry for a QB in the draft. i think that if this henry deal happens before the draft that there is about a 70% chance that the cards will trade up with us to get which ever QB san fran doesn't take. we could then get benson or cadillac from their spot while picking up additional picks
Well the Cardinals have already got Kurt Warner, why would they want to trade up to draft someone. I think that is -70% chance.:eek:

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
BTW I havent seen this new info posted anywhere else. I wonder what Coundown's source is...

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Reaction score
UCFinfan said:
You guys think if we trade down with cards we will pick up Antrel Rolle?
That would be a God awful move. So with "infinity" amount of hope I say NO.

PROUDMONKEY

Scout Team
Reaction score
the scenerio I like is we trade Surtain for a second round pick, we then trade that 2nd round pick to Indy or Seatlle for either E James or S Alexander, and use our #2 pick in round 1 to grab the best WR in the draft.
If Saban intends to grab Rolle, he is better off Keeping Surtain who is a proven stud.

ch19079

Dolphin, its whats for dinner
Reaction score
ive been hearing this same thing for MONTHS. i will believe it when its on sports center. or atleast something more than "it might be done soon"

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Reaction score
greenflash01 said:
Well the Cardinals have already got Kurt Warner, why would they want to trade up to draft someone. I think that is -70% chance.:eek:
Kurt Warner isnt the same Qb he was years ago, he is also getting up there in years. That team is very young and has a lot of potential, it would make sense to get a QB of the future. Plus I think Warner is only on a one year deal.

ch19079

Dolphin, its whats for dinner
Reaction score
Fins2theend said:
Kurt Warner isnt the same Qb he was years ago, he is also getting up there in years. That team is very young and has a lot of potential, it would make sense to get a QB of the future. Plus I think Warner is only on a one year deal.
K. Warner gave the cardinals the ability to draft somone OTHER than a QB. if he didnt sign, they would have HAD to draft a QB.

the cards want a CB. and if the henry trade gets done, they will draft a CB.

Top Bottom